We need a blue response

World firsts were taken by layer exploiters and the raid exp glitch, the AH has been completely destroyed by layer exploiters. Blizz needs to make a public statement.

Anyone who hopped 10+ layers in an hour should be wiped. Entire character restart. Less than two weeks into classic and the entire economy has been destroyed from an exploit. Now that it’s even more publicized you can 100% bet that the number of abusers will skyrocket exponentially.

Ez fix while you investigate accounts? 2 hour temp bans automatically and instantly applied for people layer hopping x amount of times in y amount of time.

3 Likes

Sounds like this is something those on the classic forums should see.

I’m not even sure blues read GD anymore.

16 Likes

This looks like a thread about Classic WoW.
You should go on and post it in Classic General Discussion for the best response. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

clever use of game mechanics

4 Likes

We need a blue response

2 Likes

Blues responding to post thats not about some stupid you married the toon above you post…ETC

Hahahahahahahahahha…

Also classic fourms are that way -------->

8 Likes

we have blues?

1 Like

You are 14 years too late to call it World First.

And no one cares.

9 Likes

so when are we getting retail GD? since regular GD is for EVERYTHING WOW RELATED

5 Likes

Not soon enough, I don’t care about classic and I’m so tired of hearing about it.

5 Likes

He’s posting a specifically Classic thread, if he wants a specifically Classic response to it, or any conversation at all, really, it should go on over there.

And don’t go shouting at me. I want him to have a nice discussion, instead of a thread full of classic bashing and he won’t find that nice discussion here.

15 Likes

Exactly. And now we know why Blizzard though we could not find the vendors for pve and pvp, We are not even smart enough to Post classic comments in the Classic General Discussion. Blizzard Was nice enough to give us our own forum page and we can’t even use it. Go figure.

4 Likes

So just to clarify it for the 100000 time there is no such thing as “retail” World of Warcraft, there is only World of Warcraft, but there is a game called World of Warcraft: Classic.

When you go to your launcher you are given the choice of World of Warcraft or World of Warcraft: Classic. When you go to pay for a subscription you are told it gives access to World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: Classic. When you go to the store you are told that items require World of Warcraft and are not available for World of Warcraft: Classic. The devs have flat out said these are two separate games.

So to sum it up these ARE the “retail” WoW forums as “retail” WoW is just WoW. Classic WoW is called WoW: Classic and has their own forums.

6 Likes

Why don’t we call Classic forums Pit of Misery?

1 Like

Exactly, not exploiting because anyone and everyone can do it.

That is not what determines an exploit… Anyone can always do an exploit.

GD is still for all things wow related, guess what this OP is, WoW related so if OP wants the eyes on this then he\she can post it here. and since

then we should have a seperate GD forum for retail. reg GD should stay for the stupid divorce the character above you posts and crap like that and if someone wants to post their opinion about either version of the game in it who the F cares.

1 Like

Probably the same response they did many time before. Blizz didn’t support world first before BFA. Before BFA world first was a community effort.

They just start acknowledging world first officially on the wow website in BFA with hall of fame. And before that it was a realm first achievement. Which they already removed the level one. In vanilla there weren’t even achievements.

World first wasn’t on their mind as blizz wasn’t taking it into account in vanilla back then. Thus, maintaining the classic experience.

The last blue statement we had in GD was a cm posting about classic in the wrong forum.

1 Like

You have to be willfully ignoring reality. Go log into World of Warcraft and tell me what you log into.

Edit: So again there is no such thing as “WoW retail” that is just called WoW.

2 Likes