We need a blue response

Yeah lets post there because there are exactly zero blue posts aside from the stickies. That should work great Mr. Clueless.

I am a bit blue. Mandatory overtime this weekend does it.

once again 2 versions have 2 seperate forums and have the regular GD be for the crap posts that we see every day not ignoring reality at all

WoW is the regular version and this is the regular version forum. Why do we need a separate version when this already is that version and classic has their own already?

2 Likes

This sounds like a completely Vanilla WoW experience.

Not the layer hopping - sorry I wasn’t specific.

I mean “Exploit early and Exploit often” was a saying in Vanilla…

Now that’s just completely inaccurate in every way.

1 Like

So why post here then when blue only respond to cat threads and haven’t in a long time?

so then we need to purge all non related wow posts in GD according to that logic no more divorce the toon above you posts no more posts with a video about talking socks cause they are wow related. what im saying is GD should be for stupid crap like this. and give current wow (is that better for you) its own forum for discussion

By the time I hit level 10 in classic and bought what leatherworking recipes I could, I had 1 copper to my name.

Perhaps other players have worked hard, been clever, exploited or cheated and got rich, but from my point of view so what? Classic is about doing it the hard way, and no one is preventing me killing a few hundred more mobs to get back up to 10 silver.

It’s not as if any gear on sale is necessary for playing the game, and the fattened pockets of others won’t affect mount prices. In fact if some have excess gold, people not rorting will be able to sell things for more and get mounts more easily.

100% agree. Wipe the layer exploiters.

Why did OP post this here when Blues dont post here but they do post in Classic forums??

:sob:

So it sounds like you have admitted that WoW: Classic topics do not belong in the WoW forums and are now switching to “whataboutisms”. Glad we at least came to an agreement on the original point.

my point hasn’t changed since my initial post so im not switching to “whataboutisms” if you go back and reread what i said i asked when we would be getting a forum for (current wow) but you probably only saw what you wanted to and replied without actually thinking about what i was saying.

Because most want Classic posts to go in Classic General Discussion so they go out of their way to post stuff about classic here.

But I mean if its a blue response that he wanted

why post in a forum in which they dont respond

instead of a forum they do respond in thats also relevant to their topic?

makes no sense

3 Likes

Classic has layering. Just accept it OP.

1 Like

Which I already explain to you in detail that “current” or “retail” WoW is simply called WoW and these ARE those forums. You switched to talking about OT stuff here as a reasoning for classic posts being here. Still this has gone extremely off topic of the OP’s very valid concern over WoW: Classic exploiters.

1 Like

Because they don’t want a response, they want to get a rise of of people.

Except layers are set to fade over time. By the end of the month they likely wont even be in use. It’s an issue with a set expiration date.

So purge all non wow related topics got it no fun posts with meme’s or anything like that. since you know these are the retail forums after all.