We LiStEn oT cOmMuNiTy FeEdbAcK! - The elemental Nerf no-one asked for

Oh, they listen.

Then never do anything different. Or, at least, never do as fans request without tossing in some backhanded insult with it.

Listening is easy. Changing to a better plan, that’s hard.

So hard Blizzard has altered course I think at most 10 times?

• Dual Spec
  • Varian’s quest line, “A Little Patience,” which was ruined due to players not grasping the, “A Hero’s Journey,” Jungian metastory.

That’s two. And two is at or below ten.
… Seriously, what other times have there been thus far?

Back to the top, this is still a problem

I was referencing to a heap of things they stated @ Blizzcon, that they outright did the opposite of - or was just simply false.

“Sylvanas won’t be a Garrosh 2.0”
“Horde aren’t going to be the villains of the burning of Teldrassil - You’ll come to see with the events, the war will be very morally grey.

There was a thread on the forums that pointed out quote to quote of each lie, with videos but I couldn’t be bothered searching for it. Point is, lying has become their trademark.

2 Likes

And still we wait

https://i.imgflip.com/6980ja.jpg

Change in a nutshell.

1 Like

I mean the alliance kill the zandalari king, that was pretty extreme, they didn’t even join in official capacity yet, they also attacked the vulpera.

That meme has so much truth to it, It hurts.

Hello Elemental Shaman still feels really bad in Mythic+ please listen to our community feedback

There isn’t one. I’m convinced that Blizzard has no god damned idea what they’re doing when they handle class/spec balancing.

Awwww did they nerf your damage and bring you back into the middle of the pack? Yeh well try and play feral, you start at the bottom and well, stay there.

Thats not good either.

Thinking abut BRF where they nerfed Demo by 20% and just said that they didn’t want people playing it.

Nerf Demon Hunters

I still remember Ion saying that in the interview, and his off-sider (Lore I think?) just looking at him with a “Wtf…?!” look on his face.

No but as someone who sits at the bottom I at least can’t whine about my top DPS being nerfed. I love it here, I watch all these forum posts about the ‘nerfs no one asked for’ and think “Yeh you’re just not happy that you are no longer an easy top DPS class and need to put in some actual effort”.

except we weren’t top before, We were S-Tier for M+ because we did GOOD damage but also brought a lot of UTility, Now we just have utility and zero damage.

I want them to fix pvp shaman…but not.

Part of me hates the one shot pop that kills all but tanks with 90k crit. I mean wehn my pug hero was full 242 gear at 259 in pvp I was going ww yeah…I am gonna live now. Boom headshot.

part of me enjoys the morbid irony of me people ranting on 50K crit MM hunter. You can live after that. Seems they haven’t met mr/ms 90K crit shaman. they will. Only a matter of time…

What a pathetic opinion. Nobody is forcing you to play feral, and if you continue to play it knowing you’ll be at the bottom, you have zero right to complain. And LOL, effort? Right, because being nerfed by blizz and losing max output potential is something you overcome with effort. A lot of people have one main character they play and stick with, and don’t just bounce around to whatever is flavor of the month. Maybe before Legion, but not since obnoxious grinds to make characters functional became the norm with blizz. Hell, people could just swap to enhancement if that was the problem. People who play their characters and have them get nerfed significantly will be understandably upset, especially in a game where they’ve dedicated hundreds if not thousands of hours on that character, only to be disadvantaged at no fault of their own.

You sure appropriately picked your race, cause nobody should take anything you’re adding here as anything other than trolling.

1 Like

Some of you have never played some specs and it shows.

You want zero damage? I got your zero damage, I got damage so bad that at even under M10 I get rejected instantly for keys because of the spec I play.

You all have no idea what low damage is.

I went from doing 10k+ to doing less than the tank overnight, I know exactly what zero damage is so don’t even try it.