We LiStEn oT cOmMuNiTy FeEdbAcK! - The elemental Nerf no-one asked for

Were still here blizzard, STILL DAMN HERE

1 Like

Naesam and Barackoshama have both had to roll enhance to progress in WFR level content so not sure what you’re getting at, please explain.

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? No we are still here and still pissed about this and the silence only makes it worse.

1 Like

Back up there

they will answer sooner or later

they’re hoping they can leave us on “read” and we’ll give up. I saw some people on reddit trying to justify it cause chill is competing on halondrius

All it makes is me being more dissapointed

Back onto the main page

1 Like

“We listen to Community Feedback.”

Yes, you always listen.

However…?

How often do you, Blizzard, choose to change anything as a result?

I read over 60 posts of this thread and its been fascinating, humorously it made me want to try warrior as I never had before.

This super fast playstyle yall say that have sounds super fun.

Edit: do you guys really expext a response? I adore the playstyle of ele but I have a friend thats played ele since wod and he says his spec always felt dumpstered and he is a big try hard.

1 Like

Well, you are the number 1 healing class, so welcome to the club of “1 spec good all other specs trash”.

That’s not balanced game design.

No we don’t but kicking up a storm over it is all we can do because the light breeze elemental has about as much gumption as a ten year old after a sugar high

I started this patch as a shaman, then they nerfed it so I just went to my monk. At least my monk is fun to play and not being number one means I might be safe. And healer is garbage so dps might be fine.

Calling monk healing garbage is a strong assertion.

Still waiting to hear a response. Any communication at all would be welcome.

Please don’t hold your breath.

Nor expect a response.

This is the new Blizzard.

Somehow, a Spec on offer not being playable, is according to them, “Working as intended.”

Blizzard hopes that we forget about the nerf and continue to play quietly.
In a few more months they will come out again with his phrase: “We listen to community feedback…” to say anything that no one asked.

1. They do listen to feedback, so there is that.
  2. The classes are balanced for tier gear, so calm down a bit.

I like turtles… I mean ** cough ** I like the new Lupine Ghost wolf form.

I am super excited for that too. We get an option to opt out of roid wolf. Hurah! They didn’t have to get rid of it… just another option and they totally did. GJ Blizzard for more choices. :partying_face:

Sorry to hear about your ele shammy nerf. Maybe they will hear you and do something about it.