We have seen only a small handful of legitimate players encountering the recently added instance limit

I might have misunderstood, absolutely. Perhaps you misunderstood? No one knows without being able to go into the past and seeing the mindset as the post was written. Sure they could come back and be like, “This is what I meant.” I don’t want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but was it though? or are the words written because there is an agreement? I can’t recall the meme but it had something to do with like. The person says something and depending on the reaction of those around them will “determine” how the words were meant to be taken.

Are they hiding the truth though? Has anyone asked them for actual numbers of people effected by this change? I would agree with them omitting the truth if people asked and they just kept dodging the question with red herrings.

I’m not sure how 15% of the community in my example wouldn’t be seen as a small percentage. It’s less than a quarter of the pie. It all comes down to context. The number can be whatever and sure the number can be considered HUGE. Is the number still as huge when placed against the context? I would say no.

The people that are indirectly effected by this change? You brought up an interesting example and I can see where you are coming from. But how does your example apply to a situation that is instanced versus open world content? Like I could see your example if you were running around and someone tossed you a buff for whatever reason in the open world. That same person can’t randomly jump into your instanced dungeon without an invite and do that same buff on you can they? If someone is looking to do a quest, or looking for a drop, or wanting to be boosted. Wouldn’t that make them directly effected by this change? I mean even if someone was like, “Hey can you get me said item from said dungeon.” that would still make them directly effect right?