We Get It, Blizzard

If you want to come into a thread and derail it lets discuss why your guild feels the need to say the N word so often in Discord during raid…

They could have stuck to their original premise that Classic was as accurate a recreation of the original game as possible, warts and all.

1 Like

Lies after lies, on the internet of all places! But why? Why are you so upset I pointed something out, even though I agree with the underlying points? Why?

The problem is then they’d have to recreate an accurate patch cycle with talent and balance changes. Which were huge for wotlk. The patch swings were really heavy. And that would have taken way more time.

I would love if they did that. I think it’ll be a lot of fun to replay it with all those patch changes. But I get why that’s not possible. But most of the other changes weren’t necessary, The problem with adding unnecessary changes is no one can agree on which of those unnecessary changes are good or bad. That’s why I’m for no changes. I posted that way back on the first classic forum.

It’s funny when Blizz was fine with “no changes” when they thought (or at least hoped) that classic would fail.
As soon as classic was established as successful, they just couldn’t keep their hands off, huh.

5 Likes

Since you felt the need to grant me abilities, Fish, I’ll make one for your Warrior:

Temper Tantrum

Your rage is always capped, and you deal 100% extra damage. This effect lasts for Fishfeast until he gets his warrior buffed.

They need to beta test the changes. That’s the biggest issue with the feral buff. The ret one was right in line with what they needed so they hit the mark there.
Furies probably need a little love… but again, let’s see it on PTR before it goes live so we don’t have another OP buff.

2 Likes

That doesn’t really work when we’re paying $15/mo for this. WotLK Classic isn’t a Free to Play game, it requires a subscription. Our monthly payments do entitle us to this, honestly.

2 Likes

Early on the sub was to pay for server access. With server cost not going up that much they didn’t have to up it. I’d say generally you aren’t entitled to much by paying for game other than a non-defunct product. While I agree we should get better, as a customer really your choice is mostly to pay for the product or not.

Just the customer service is what is the most annoying stuff. With them not wanting to police any ninja looting or well I had this issue that you pretty much have to throw away your wrist/glove if you socket them with blacksmith and put a jewelcrafting gem in it as you can’t remove that gem if you abandon blacksmith (and obviously that gem doesn’t work and still add to your cap of 3 dragon eyes). And the customer service had the pretention to act within the “will of the original dev” when the original devs worked with a working customer service that was willing to go beyond because we were “valued customers”.

They hate Holy priest mostly.

And still they continue making money. Working as intended…

But you lose 10% of all faction rep every time you use it!

1 Like

Okay the only two things I disagree with out of this 1 wrath is A weird thing with warriors fury just starts to scale a lot better when they have more armor pen wch is toc and up At least back in the day how will that work out now hard to tell.

2 Server attenity bro people stopped caring about sir bright any the moment tbc Came out I would even go as far as to say and the final phase of Classic.

People want to raid people Want? To play the game and if they don’t have that on the server they’re on people are gonna transfer that’s just how people are that’s not One hundred percent blizzard’s fault I will grant you they could have done more about it though.

But yeah everything else yeah one hundred percent agree on.

Flamin Hot Cheetos.

30 years.

Warriors were not this bad in original wrath because the TG penalty wasn’t around until the end of the expansion as a result of their dmg in BGs once in BiS gear.

The scaling is not even a thing anymore as Blizz has fundamentally changed the game and allowed bugs to persist(unless said “bug” benefits warriors).

No one who has ever transferred a character has a leg to stand on when complaining about realm identity. Blizzard gave players the rope by opening Xfers but the players willingly hanged themselves with it.

3 Likes

Blizzard can accurately read server populations, players can’t. Blizzard failed to manage their own game. That’s Blizzard’s responsibility.

1 Like

Which is really sad, since Holy priests get the AD “auto-save” ability which could be used on any tank.
Another reason why they need to nerf AD, so that the holy priest highest talent is actually useful.

The overwhelming majority of players were not forced to transfer. Taking that choice, and in doing so affirming Blizzard’s negligent practices ,was the player’s responsibility

1 Like