We DoNt WaNt CaTa

What player retention lol. Cataclysm isn’t losing anything with permanent wrath classic options coming out. Apparently no one wants wrath.

Blizzard doesn’t want to host them. I don’t want to do alot of things. But I do them. And I will keep bugging blizzard until they do them.

It’s about the player retention for WotLK Classic not Cataclysm.

I feel like a huge portion of the people who left Wrath Classic did so because it’s not fun, and they won’t be back for Cata. Cata could be dead on arrival despite being the better game.

1 Like

Damn Apathy really isn’t lying, you’re straight up schizomaxxing. Like 3 of my posts are ended with what you said they were “lol”.

The king rules however the heck I want him to last.

#permanentwrathclassic

It’s actually May 20th 2024 at 3 pm PDT, so I guess, it isn’t however the heck you want it to last.

Well no, it’s however long Blizzard wants him to last and the Lich king is packing up his stuff on the 20th/21st of May.

1 Like

I have good news for you. The Lich King will still be there in Cata. ICC will still be there in Cata. Northrend is still there in Cata.

#bringoncata

I can say for sure that’s why I stopped playing. I wanted the normal version of heroics, and no one else wanted to do them, for more rewards. Now with the LFD, I can actually play the game.

1 Like

Warmane :wink:

People are playing SoD instead, in acknowledgment that Blizzard has ignored our pleas for Wrath era with clone service if you want to play Cata.

I stopped playing Wrath because although I love it, it’s not going to be around ever again once they break the game with Cata instead of leaving a wrath server around for us old stick in the muds.

Spending my time in SoD (another temporary iteration) but really enjoying it.

I wish they would make a wrath classic era though. Hopefuly they do.

This will definitely be the go to option if blizz doesn’t provide the experience.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.