We don't even need RDF lol honestly

No, I’m still #nochanges.

2 Likes

So you’re over here whining about a game you’re not even going to play?

Touch grass or something man

1 Like

That’s what this forum is for.

1 Like

How long til the sub runs out?

It was a 6 month sub. So a while. Expect more post from me.

1 Like

Well I guess that means you’ll be playing it anyways. Or if not helping funding it for those who do without eating server resources

I’ll be playing the forums, that’s for sure.

1 Like

How are you posting on the forums if your sub is canceled?

My wife and I leveled from 1-60 in Classic and 60-70 in TBCC, each time stopping at max level mainly because finding a group at the time we played was too much of a time sink / hassle with the GF tool during out limited evening playtimes. “We really just want WoTLK at this point with all the QoL and great class changes that were added, let’s just wait.” We are still hoping they will change their mind at some point or at least make the LFD tool useable.

6 Likes

Forum access last until the time runs out.

Oh let me guess, you bought a 12 year sub too? Heard this one before.

See you in Wrath.

This is exactly how I felt back in Vanilla and TBC. When RDF was added in WotLK, that is when I stuck around.

4 Likes

6 month sub, started some time around when WotLK was announced. Not the date, the launch date announcement.

So no, you won’t see me around for too much longer.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

1 Like

My Steam Deck should be here about the time that sub runs out. Was going to setup WoW to play on it. Guess I will knock out that unplayed steam library.

1 Like

Flight paths ruin the immersion the same as RDF teleporting you to the dungeon. Make sure you only walk to dungeons.

Wrath dungeons will take less time than actually finding a group… I’ll just waste my time running circles in Dalaran rather than looking for a group. It will be just as effective.

I did and now I will only run dungeons with guildies.

Them removing RDF is the reason I changed mains to one that can solo effectively. Now I don’t need to sit in the city and stare at the LFG Tool constantly manually refreshing to find a group. I can just ignore the fact that dungeons exist unless my guild is running them.

If dungeons are so trivial, why can’t RDF be used to make them?

Right, how dare they complain that a service they pay for and are unhappy about. A service that chances are they have time left on since they are here making posts. Where if the issue they had was corrected they would then continue paying for. Weird wanting the money you spend on a service being what you expected you would get.

Looking for attention again I see!

6 Likes

This instant gratification ideaology behind WoW is a major part of why it died in the first place

Adding nothing to the conversation and calling someone else out for attention seeking?

2 Likes

Nope, just asking a fair question. How is that looking for attention? Because you don’t like the question?

1 Like

You must be new to how the battle.net subscriptions work. My bad…