We did it! 2h frost!

Already answered it.

Link it then.

1 Like

No, itā€™s not. Itā€™s not my problem that you canā€™t remember what you have said to me for me to even ask you where your argument came from.

I answered it to you, go read my responses to you.

You didnā€™t all you said was nerfing DW was better because it involved ā€œless workā€ was ā€œmuch simplerā€ and ā€œgave people what they wantā€. How does it do so?

1 Like

Not remembering what you asked me in here with threads merging together eh?

Thatā€™s not answering the question. How does nerfing DW do the things above?

1 Like

I guess the argument has become that i am too much of a fool to follow along. Got it. You win.

I cant debate if you wont engage. If you dont want to debate, Thats fine too.

You said that Blizzard did not agree with me, I asked on what and you said seeing the value of bringing 2h back, I then asked where this argument even came from.

This was not a hard thing to follow.

Iā€™ve already answered that, I am not going to repeat myself.

I literally answered you twice

1 Like

See the second time i answered it above.

1 Like

Where did that argument come from? Because I didnā€™t make any argument you suggested I did with you bringing up what you did.

I said that fortunatly Bliz sees value in adding 2h frost back, then you asked why i felt that way. I explained why I felt that way. That was then followed by mutiple posts of you saying that i cant follow along.

My head is still spinning from that. Yikes.

1 Like

I did not ask you why you felt that way. I asked you what Blizzard disagreed with me on and where that argument came from in the first place.

Excuse me being a noob to DK but is unholy spec duel weild? Would be cool to have that difference between playing with 2hers and 1hers on the other dps spec imo

Itā€™s not, 2h only. There have been bugs and interactions that werenā€™t intended that happened in the past however where DW unholy was good.

Ok, butā€¦

Maybe donā€™t ask questions that you donā€™t want answers to, but I guess that would get rid of half your posts.

6 Likes

It is not. But some unholy players want dw unholy.

You didnā€™t say what to call them in the first place. And it wasnā€™t a serious question in the first place. Do you see a bunch of DW supporters going around doing this stuff or is everyone else just a frost supporter and wants what is best for the spec while 2h supporters just talk about 2h.

Hell we canā€™t even get into issues of the spec because 2h is such a big balance point at the moment and so much time is being invested in that. So many talents just flat out suck that itā€™s just crazy people rather complain about a cosmetic than try to fix things like inexorable assault, avalanche, icy talons just to name a few.

If this keeps up itā€™s going to be the same spec all over again. So yes, they are 2h supporters.