We did it! 2h frost!

It might have just been added back, but the issues are the same as they have been for 11 years. There isnt really anything to test right now. Its just frost with a 2h with none of the benefits of what DW has.

1 Like

Thanks for the testing and reporting back on the alpha forums. I really appreciated your input.

4 Likes

Yeah, thank you for the constructive feedback. Lets hope much of the balancing work is still on the horizon.

4 Likes

Are you still here peddling nonsense after someone linked you proof that demolished your argument that dw was always better than 2h? Get out.

1 Like

Please stop trying to goad people into more senseless arguing.

5 Likes

Isn’t even goading. They’re going to be a negative Nancy whether someone triggers them or not. Literally in multiple threads repeating the same drivel after being linked evidence demolishing their argument.

1 Like

Really? Because that wasn’t what was linked. You didn’t read that persons post did you. Get out of here with your lies and you were just called out for trying to goad another argument.

I urge you to go read that persons post again. It was just comparing the number or logs in WoD throughout the expansion. Which it was 2h early about a mix the next tier with DW pushing ahead at times and then at the end DW was king with 0 2h logs on some fights. This post however did not put forward any actual logs and they were trying to explain how you see if something was DW because it would say offhand damage in the logs which I already knew since Wrath.

So if you are going to come in and stir stuff up, make sure you actually know what the post was.

So tired of you pot stirring liars.

Sadly the spec itself still feels like its missing something and odds are Breath will still be the best build taking into account the new talent. Also nice to see 2H back at at least as a UH main I can switch easier if for some reason I wanted too. I have my doubts though that Frost mains wont still just end up back dual wielding once the 2H craze has worn off and everyone realizes the spec works better with dual wielding and almost always has. I also think the additions of the new ruins will make dual wield even better since you will be able to mix and match instead of being stuck to one.

1 Like

No it wasn’t lmao. 2H was ahead logwise all of WoD. Don’t tell people to go read when you can’t even back up what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean but I invite you to go through it since you were so keen to stay on topic :upside_down_face:
Could you still be upset because you were telling everyone DND is our top aoe dps spell and I had to correct you?
2h still needs some tuning on alpha; it still feels worse than DW. There’s a lot of time between now and shadowlands release. All this talk about what they can/should do should be reserved. I still hold out that they’ll do 2h right and I hope they don’t just toss it back into the spec half baked to appease the player base.

1 Like

Please don’t reference quotes you failed to comprehend in the first place. Here’s the quote you responded to:

I don’t mind cross-threading subjects every once in a while because I love talking about Death Knights - just keep it mature. The other posts in that thread were actually very informative, so I encourage other users in this thread to go and check out the “Why would frost want DnD back” thread, if they haven’t already. There are a lot of posts in that thread outlining the uses of Death and Decay across all three specs, which is supposedly coming back as a baseline ability in Shadowlands. Let’s get it.

It’s the complaining about how bad it is in the unfinished product that should stop, because that doesn’t help. Suggestions by players that have actually tested it in the alpha should be encouraged to give detailed feedback so the developers know exactly where to focus their efforts. I want a stable 2H platform to use when Shadowlands is released, but that isn’t going to be the case if there is more complaining about the cons than making suggestions on how to add pros.

2 Likes

“Targeted AOE top or second”
Okay my bad for leaving out the “second” part, however it’s never going to be either so…your statement is unfruitfully nitpicky lol.

I agree with the complaining part. It’s unnecessarily cluttering the forums.

Well it’s not a point for debate considering this is the result of dozens of mythic runs with other Unholy DK’s so I’m not going to go back and forth about it. You’re just wrong, bud.

PS: That isn’t my quote

1 Like

Is it always or all of WoD? Changing your story now? Not to mention that the post was not posting the actual logs but how many logs of each weapon set there were. Get your facts straight.

Which is not even different from what I said. Stop cherry picking.

Always is different than just WoD, and it being ahead all of WoD isn’t even accurate and that post didn’t even show that.

How about you list some dps values that the post made. It didn’t list any dps values and just listed the ratio of logs given.

Kiddo, you kept claiming you were going to post evidence of DW being better, and you, 3+ weeks later, have still NOT posted anything of the sort, telling people to take you at your word. Not going to happen.

Also, the man specifically grabbed top parses and compared the number of top parses between the two playstyles and yes there were MORE top parses with 2h than DW for the entirety of WoD.

You’ve been linked evidence, after repeatedly asking for it, and you handwave it away and move the goalposts.

Post your evidence or stop posting.

4 Likes

hope 2h is good so i can main a dk. let 2h have two runes or something so i don’t have to play ugly dual wield ever again.

8 Likes

Aka, you have nothing to support your claims and you are just here to try to stir the pot.

Link that post here, or does it actually not say what you said it does?

There is a ways to go. You don’t have to play DW, you will just take a dps cut.