We did it! 2h frost!

it’s easy to balance 2h and dw. All they would need to do is equalize killing machine procs and add a 2h runeforge that combines crusader and razorice. 2 changes and the weapons are equal.

although I’d prefer they remove dw entirely just to spite you XD

5 Likes

an entire wall of text to not cite a single source, and your best answer is “the source is the gameplay”

And you are trying to say i am trolling, this has to be a joke of some sort

We all know for gameplay purposes there is tons of class halls leaders, but the Hero getting the 3 artifacts is not only for gameplay purposes and you have no proof of that.

In lore there is just one classhall leader, but for gameplay purposes everyone is

In lore, the hero got the 3 artifacts, he didn’t get the 3 just for gameplay, there is not a single lore source saying he can only get one for you to justify it is gameplay, you are making fun of yourself with those riddles who are going anywhere.

If you are so keen about “its just gameplay bro” then your argument is even worse, since other specs could use for this very same reason"isn’t lore is just gameplay", anyway you just keep being wrong.

3 Likes

Alright? I mean its not like I didnt list the differences in the weapons months ago or anything.

And I dont know why you would want DW removed just to spite me. Its just the better option for Frost due to how its been designed from as early as Wrath.

1 Like

What lore? If you are just going to say that the player does all 3 of the quests then you have nothing.

If you were only able to get 1 artifact would you be able to play the other 1-3 specs depending on the class that you are? If the answer is no then they allowed the player to get all the weapons to be able to play their class in its fullest, which means its a gameplay decision. This is very basic stuff. This goes for every class out there.

The artifacts were designed for a specific spec. End of story.

1 Like

dw was never better for frost dk in pvp until legion castrated the spec and forced us to go dw. It’s been garbage ever since.

8 Likes

Don’t give me hope.
:frowning:

Um… what? Thats just a flat out false statement.

I dont know how it castrated the spec either, its frost, its been pretty much the same concept since wrath. Are you another person that just looks at the weapon used and not the actual spec?

If anything, MoP and WoD are the expansions that castrated DW since it promoted you to ignore portions of the spec, which people didnt like, and it was killed in Legion.

You aren’t a pvper Kelliste so what would you know? DW was always garbage compared to 2H.

10 Likes

iT iS iN tHe GaMe

who isn’t saying that? where is in the lore who says the hero and elder of the classhall only grab one weapon?

Saying the source is gameplay is completely pointless.

your logic is completely devoid of sense.

Now you are arguing about points no one ever made.

i mean he isn’t a pve players either, as per his words he “read a lot” and know more than anyone who do the content

3 Likes

It’s already been established that that argument is hollow.

It wasn’t garbage at all, and isn’t garbage now.

What lore? You are saying it exist. I don’t even need a citation. And again, the player had to get them all or else you are unable to fully play your class. How is this that hard for you to understand?

Your argument is that the class got the artifacts, so the class should be able to transmog them. But each weapon was made for that specific spec. For gameplay reasons, that you either just can’t understand or don’t want to, they had to allow the player to get all artifact weapons.

The logic is this. Let me walk you through it since you are having troubles.

Artifact weapons in Legion were the only choices the player had.

Each class has multiple specs that they can play, or that they should play depending on the situation.

To be able to play the class effectively Blizzard had no other choice from a gameplay standpoint than to allow the player to get all the weapons.

This does not mean that it’s canon lore, and if you spent more time on actually trying to understand things than trying to dunk on people, then these conversations wouldn’t even be happening. Like you failing with the Realm of Shadows problem and running off when you can’t reconcile that living things cannot be pulled from the Shadowlands since no living soul has ever been there.

And yes, I read, it’s a good way to get information.

1 Like

the loe of elder scrolls online, that i cited the quests here, roll back and check out

no one saying that, im saying the player as a hero and leader of the classhall also got all artifacts by lore, how is that hard for you to understand?

i don’t think is hard, i think is just you again wanting to be the antagonist in every discussion in this area.

And? since the weapons powers are gone, you don’t need to force the tansmog to the spec.

no, its not by gameplay reasons alone, per lore of the game, the hero grab all artifacts.

you are claiming this is just gameplay and there isn’t lore saying this.

but you didn’t brought a single source proving is just gameplay is just you with your wall of texts trying to deflect never giving an answer.

let me talk to you simple, maybe you can understand:

There is only one leader of the classhall, the champion

This lone hero, champion grab all the artifacts of his class.

This is not just gameplay this is lore.

it actually is

if you spend more time playing the game, or reading the lore, things like this would not happen.

i mean, is just you, in the entire planet, who think they are different.

you even made up it was a pocket dimension, without a single proof

already explained the night elf was pulled from the Ardenweald, but you obliviously deflected that like a pro.

is just another thing you are wrong everyone here is laughing their behinds off with you.

3 Likes

No one is saying it yet you quoted me saying it. WOW

It apparently is hard for you to understand if you cannot understand something so basic as what you quoted. Me saying something and then you just completely not understanding what was said.

The weapon powers are not gone either. Like Maw of the Damned the thing that it did originally before you collected artifact power with it, is that the material it was made out of naturally drained the life force of those it touches. That doesnt go away just because of some artifact power was drained for the 1 weapon in the quest (not all of them) to save Azeroth.

Yes, its for gameplay reasons. Otherwise you wouldnt have been able to play your class. Gameplay trumps lore in a game. I dont know how many times that has to be said to you, but its been said at least 20 times and you still dont understand it.

No, it also does not mean that its canon lore.

With no proof other than an entire explanation of how that dimension works. And no, it wasnt pulled from Ardenweald. I didnt deflect it, I completely destroyed that argument. Ardenweald is in the shadowlands (doesnt mean that all night elves go Ardenweald either if you bothered to watch Blizzcon) no living soul has ever been there. So since that is the case how do you pull a living soul from the shadowlands into the realm of the living? Its an impossibility.

The only one arguing for the sake of arguing is you. You have nothing to support… well… anything. You got some quests that have to be done to play your entire class, you ignore that its a living soul being pulled from The Realm of Shadows, you just do not understand what you have read, say no one is saying something that that person just said and you quoted them saying it.

You are just flat out wrong.

Oh, and let me guess… you are going to say something about no citations when you dont even know what you want cited.

He probably wants anything cited to show that it’s just a gameplay decision

I mean, the quest itself says that you’re getting an additional weapon, not…something about gameplay so you don’t actually have the weapons.

See? That’s a citation!

2 Likes

I see a quest that was put into the game due to gameplay reasons because you cant force people to be 1 spec for the entire expansion.

Can you play Destro with Ulthalesh? Fire with Aluneth? Blood with Apoc? Ret with Truthguard and Oathseeker? No you cant, so its entirely based off of gameplay.

people in the shadowlands work like the living, maybe check out the new expansion?

sure, your post made clear how disingenuous you are, and thats the reason i keep giving you attention, so others can see it.

for him the citation is to say “blizzard said it, trust me!1!”

1 Like

Yes, in the shadowlands. She doesnt summon the druid from the Shadowlands, to the Shadowlands, she pulls a living druid from The Realm of Shadows, to Acherus.

This is just basic stuff here.

And I knew you wanted a Blizzard quote that it was done for gameplay. Because its super hard to recognize why something is done for gameplay in the first place. Just like they are going to allow people to swap Covenants in Shadowlands… why? Lore? Or is it because they have abilities tied to them and numerical changes can be made that puts a Covenant better than another. Gameplay > Lore. Its been that way since ever in games.

I will answer you properly, when you come back with actual proof

spoilers: you will not

1 Like

So you havent been answering properly? Thanks for admitting to trolling.

Here’s a compromise, I’ll say that it was put in for gameplay reasons if you acknowledge that there’s still a quest and thus it’s part of the class hall story.