We did it! 2h frost!

Lol, this is one small arc. Plus I don’t really care if people like me or not. I mean some of these people have gotten threads shut down or supported people who got threads shut down through likes, then turn around and blame me because they can’t not insult. Some are even still getting banned right after their bans wear off.

Plus I have had perfectly fine conversations with other people even though there was a disagreement, it’s literally a specific group of people.

Got into the alpha!

Gonna lobby there for 2H equalization and other stuff that got removed like presences. With all of the other dk buffs it might be pretty solid in the end for frost.

5 Likes

Tweet it out that you want presences back tweet ion and the devs they look at twitter more than the forums so tweet it out

1 Like

Dark sim baseline, presences, and big oblits are all top priority, soldier.

1 Like

Agreed we need these back.

1 Like

No, I said they literally couldn’t do what would’ve made sense according to how they wrote the expansion.

When the expansion ended, did your character pull all three artifacts out and drain them? No? Think about that.

There was and there is.

There always will be.

Don’t quote me out of context.

They’re gone? Since when? I still have mine, and the alt I made last week still got one.

Read above. You’re the one saying to hell with spec exclusivity, you’re the one who needs to pony up or ride out.

So you’re deliberately being childish?

No, it means while I disagree with what you’re suggesting, I would use it if implemented. This subject isn’t a figurative hill I’m willing to fight to my dying breath on. I just think you need to take a chill pill and accept that different people have different opinions. That’s life. You disliking my opinion, well, that’s a big bowl of “not my problem”, chief.

People have already brought up the issues with 2h. I’m also entirely confused that people want to be this slow juggernaut yet want movement speed from unholy presence when a passive movement speed can be added to DA.

Presences don’t really serve a purpose in today’s class design and it seems like people just want an answer for any and all situations that might come up. when you bring in a tool the question that follows is “what if that is on cd”. If a group has used up all options frivolously then a wipe is deserved, or decided to ignore mechanics. Was healing on my paladin, the hunter just kept standing in stuff so they became a corpse. Eventually people have to learn fights. If I was going to get into all that stuff again I would do exactly that.

I would rather get old blood tap back for all specs because it would actually serve a purpose.

you saying “they already said it” isn’t proof, LOL

its only only one

why isn’t simple to just grab the source that you so keen say to exist?

this is you saying that, do you work on blizzard to have that kind of info?

they did

[Citation Needed]

their power is drained, they ate obviously gone and are just tokens for old times sake, you don’t need to nitpick that

Saying to hell with spec exclusivity have nothing to do with making a claim without proof

Yeah hypocrisy, cheeks out.

Hey, nice deflection, you just run away without proving crap, and obviously ignoring the main points

2 Likes

You are being flat out dishonest at this point, or just trolling because you have absolutely nothing to present.

Where is your lore source? The gameplay claim proof is in the very fact that we have multiple specs and they can’t force the player into one spec for the entire expansion when those are the only weapons in the entire expansion. Tell me, if they only allowed you to get one weapon, and you picked the unholy weapon, how would you have played blood or frost?

So for the last time, where is your lore source? Our source is common sense and following logic.

You also want everything to be presented to you through some kind of Blizzard quote from somewhere. Why would they tell us that gameplay desitions trump lore in a game when it’s common sense. Sometimes they can’t follow lore when they have to allow certain things in gameplay. Seriously this is not hard to understand and each time you respond it’s getting closer and closer to showing you are just trolling.

I can confirm that rank 2 killing machine converts all obliterate damage into frost damage when it procs.

11 Likes

Actually good af change. Definitely need a compensation for razorice if thats the case then for 2hander though or else you’ll be missing out on 15% damage on oblids.

1 Like

That’s certainly an interesting and welcomed change.

Hopefully they plan on doing something with 2h having to choose between FC and RI, otherwise this widens the gap between the weapons quite noticeably.

3 Likes

yea, the drop in killing machine procs and razorice is very noticeable as 2H

2 Likes

I just find it really confusing as why people are trying to balance the 2 weapon sets after the big fuss of aesthetics and just wanting to have the choice to equip a 2h.

All of these issues should have been apparent to anyone that was actually invested in the spec. I’m sure Blizzard even knew about these issues due to them trying to balance 2h with DW. The only real way to balance them is to make them stat sticks.

It didn’t even take a crystal ball to see this is what was going to happen. Even just in alpha and or beta.

1 Like

You are being flat out ironic at this point, or just being extremely delusional, cause you have nothing to present.

Where is your source? you didn’t present a single thing here, i presented game quests and quotes about one hero, one leader class and he was the one to grab the artifacts, not just one weapon

Are you rly that dense?

i know you like to distort things but you are failing hard here, always with the strawman, 2 players is not the question here, there is no 2 class hall leader, only one that is lore, of course by gameplay everyone is the leader

2 different things you are trying to compare to support your fail argument.

Already presented above, now im waiting yours

Spoilers: you have nothing

i want a citation, a quest, a book, anything.

You saying “they already said” means crap here, cause your credibility is below zero.

9 Likes

You don’t know what ironic means, so saying that means absolutely nothing.

This is what I mean. You want a source when it should be apparent to anyone that due to gameplay they couldn’t limit the player to one artifact weapon, yet you don’t want to give a lore source when you shift the burden to yourself by talking about lore that doesn’t exist.

what am I distorting? It’s a perfectly valid question yet you have been consistent in failing to provide a single answer, to anything.

1 Like

Lol arguing on the internetz has meaning :drooling_face:

You keep doing this thing where you act like everyone who wanted 2H Frost back are a single unit, even after you’ve stated that there’s several individual camps of people that wanted it back. Can you tell us who, specifically, is trying to balance 2H but also said that they just want it back for the aesthetics? If you can’t then this kind of talk is just obnoxious false equivalence.

EDIT: In before, “I’ve already provided proof but you didn’t read it/it should be obvious who I’m talking about so I’m not going to cite anything.”

9 Likes

I brought up before that they werent and was told I was wrong and that they want the look of it, or just wanted it back because of 2h obliterate crits. I even listed how many different 2h arguments there were.

But there have been quite a bit of people that had this argument of aesthetics, just to get 2h back. I also dont feel like going through all the threads and compiling evidence. Other people have seen it as well so im not the only one that noticed it.

I even called it that this exact scenario would go down. They get 2h back, and then people would complain its not balanced.

all hail the psychic mage

6 Likes