We DEMAND a PvE Server

You’re wrong as I pretty clearly explained… By adding 2 fresh servers when they feel the demand only justifies one, they’re setting one or both up to become dead servers after the “fresh” freshness wears off. This was the clear and logical choice.

I literally never said anything like that but cool story and 1/10 reading comprehension

Did you?

Sure, you can, but unless you’re pretty good at staying under the radar at lower levels, the chances of you getting ganked repeatedly is pretty high.

At least with a fresh server you’d have more of a fighting chance. Also same level PvP is some of the best PvP there is. A lowbie getting ganked by a high level is just a slaughter.

1 Like

It’s going to end up that way anyways. Hence ALLLLL of the pvp servers they just killed. SO what’s your point?

So level in instances or in less populated zones? There are plenty of paths to level while avoiding PVP on a PVP server. There are zero paths to PVP on a PVE server. They had to pick one or the other. They made the right choice. Sorry you can’t get everything you want all of the time but that’s life in the bigs son. :man_shrugging:

Sure. They should practice design nihilism because you’re a sad boi. Riiight.

The thing I just can’t comprehend is why a PvP realm? All but Grob is grossly overpopulated by one faction. Do they expect to get the balancing right this time or something?

2 Likes

Cool story indeed

Well you somehow seem to think I’m crying about only getting a PvP server option. Which is not even remotely close to what my post was about. You need to slow down and read you’re misinterpreting a lot of posts.

1 Like

Nihilism… did it hurt to turn your brain an misuse the word? It’s called facts and evidence. OF all the servers killed ALLLL of them have been pvp servers. But sure lets repeat history.

You’re suggesting it’s somehow this dire crisis for PVE players. It’s just not. You can still level and do literally everything you could do on a PVP server… you’ll just have a little extra content unless you go out of your way to avoid it (which you absolutely can.)

Whereas if they went exclusively PVE they’d be eliminating the possibility of PVP for everyone on the server.

The two are not the same. This is not complicated.

bunch of pve’ers just crying for safe spaces.

1 Like

Its… not a big or complicated word in my circles. I’m sorry that it is in yours?

Stated clearly here:

Incorrect. It is possible to get flagged on a PvE server. So it’s higher than ZERO.

Sorry, but being on guard the entire time you are trying to level is not the right choice. That’s a fool’s choice. There are going to be only a limited number of people on top of that pile, and the rest are just going to be fodder for the people that are good at PvP.

Not everyone is good at PvP, and not everyone even cares to do it, because the game is filled with SO many other things besides constantly watching your back for an PK.

Level in groups. Level in instances. Level in areas that are less populated.

You’re making a mountain out of a molehill. Which is pretty much par for the course on these forums but still…

I wil never play a PvP server. I would have logged out for the zombie event because I consider it PvP and I dont like that. If PvP were to become the norm for WoW I would never touch the game again.

Have you never /pvp? Have you never attacked a flight master? Thats a PvE server you can PvP on.

I want a server where you cant even do that. Just a teleport out of faction areas like in Dalaran

1 Like

You’re acting as if the only form of PvP available is world PvP and completely missing the point of the post.

2 Likes

I agree, add a PvE server. You shouldn’t wait just days before to drop this when you know guilds have been forming for PvE fresh servers.

PvE players also want a fresh experience. A fresh start, new economy, level playing field for progression and upcoming achievements, etc.

People who want a PvP server aren’t going to roll on a PvE server, so having one doesn’t impact the faction balance of a PvP server so your reasoning doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes

No… But for those who prefer it there is only one type of server where it is possible, a PVP server. You can do all your carebear stuff on a PVP server too. Vice versa is not true.

This isn’t rocket surgery. I really don’t understand why you people are having such a tough time understanding it.

I’m not even going to correct you here. I’m gonna give you the chance to read what you wrote, think about it… and give it another try yourself.

I believe in you that much.

If this is your criteria, you can’t PvE on PvP servers the way you can on PvE servers. Meaning peacefully.

1 Like

:thinking: :rofl:

I think it would be impossible for you to be more wrong. Literally the exact opposite of what you said is reality.