We couldn't log you in with what you just entered. Please Try Again (BLZ51900003)

I am getting this notice, every time I switch servers for 2 days now.

I am always able to get in on my 2nd attempt, but it’s starting to get really annoying. I have 2 accounts, same battle net – and it’s happening on both of them.

I’ve looked into various fixes, from “flushing my DNS” - resetting my router, deleting folders, running the repair tool on my game files – nothing has worked.

I’m hearing about a new database glitch where people’s items are vanishing on AH. It sounds like Blizzard is having database issues?

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Or is this not a me problem and an internal Blizzard problem?

I have been playing daily for 3 years now – this has never happened before on a consistent basis. OH, and I’m also getting randomly logged out of the forum website as well.

Hopefully, this is what maintenance is about tomorrow. I am getting this error like crazy now too.

This error is on their end nothing on your side.

do… none of you realize what you’re doing?

you’re attempting to log in two accounts (thats connected to your battle net) at the same time

you’re trying to force two cars side by side in one lane without merging

this is avoided if you log in one account at a time

This is incorrect I get this error on one account, but thanks for trying!

Yeah, so i’ve been playing on the 2 accounts for a year now and never had this problem. Some people play with 3-4-5 even 8 accounts at the same time.

pretty sure the forum would be blowing up if this was a thing.

One account with 2 subscriptions. I get this on both subs. Happens the first login attempt but not the second attempt.

UP!
Is there any news on this error?
Will this error be fixed or this is how it was intended?
Why hasn’t blizzard explained this yet?

There is a thread where I posted in at least two times over on the Tech support forum

the workaround mentioned there doesn’t work for me.

with two WoW clients open, attempting to change realms will get the error. have to reenter password