BLZ51900003 & WOW51900325 every time I try to log into my two accounts. Where's the hotfix?

No two accounts on the same bnet can connect at the same time. If you switch servers, one of them will disconnect every. single. time.

Hello? Is this going to be another month long thing that we have to live through?

3 Likes

I have the same error code. Already deleted my anti virus, did the dns flush thingy, but nothing…

1 Like

I did everything possible aside from reinstalling windows, but I have a few backup drives that I was able to test it on. All of them return the same error.

1 Like

Also getting this issue for the last few days too, really annoying as the game is basically unplayable.

Issue still going right now, cant switch realms.

1 Like

still happening to me. makes dual boxing more annoying

1 Like

It might be intentional to kill the last remaining multiboxers.

1 Like

You will notice, that if you do NOT switch servers on WoW 1 - WoW 2 will not sign you out when you DO switch servers – and visa vera.

This happens one time per switch when you go to server “x” on WoW 1 – then try to go to server “x or y” on WoW 2.

In all I tried 40 different things including: different computers, operating systems and connections. I am 99% certain this is an issue on Blizzard’s end with no work-around as of yet. The problem occurs even when you are running different accounts on 2 computers. For example, if your kid switches from server x to server y on WoW 2. That would set off a trigger so that when you switch from server x to server y – it signs you out – that one time.

It seems like this is only affecting dual boxers/people simultaneously playing on multiple accounts. I opened a ticket with technical support and am in active discussion with them.

I imagine this started on Wednesday for everyone?

As this only affects a small percentage players and doesn’t prevent actual gameplay – it hasn’t gotten much attention.

Are they saying anything about it? They gave me a one message response and closed my ticket.

Hi, they confirmed that is not an issue on our end. Technical Support was able to replicate the error on their personal accounts.

I was informed that though multi-boxing is not against TOS – it is also no longer supported. Support cannot confirm if this is an actual bug or an undocumented change. I personally do not think this is an undocumented change. The error does not prevent multi-boxing, but rather annoys and wastes time.

Technical support said they left a note of this issue to the development team. They also suggested that I submit a bug report – and that hopefully it will be fixed in the upcoming game update. Let’s see how long or if this is ever fixed. I wouldn’t keep my expectations up, as this only inconveniences a very small percentage of players.

I’m hoping tomorrow’s server reset may fix it. Aside from the game master leaving development a note – our best chance would be to submit and get others to submit bug reports.

1 Like

No fix implemented. Lucky for me, my game time is running out on my alt.

still happens to me while dual boxing and then changing realms

Same issue here. “We couldn’t log you in with what you just entered (BLZ1900003)” & “you have been disconnected (WoW51900325)”

1. The error code does not occur on when one instance/account is running.
  2. The error code occurs on WoW 1 when WoW 2 switches servers and vice versa.

Happens across all 3 machines I play on. 1 Windows (work network) and 2 Macs, desktop/laptop on home network.

I keep getting the “you have been disconnected (WOW51900325)” It just started happening a lot the last couple of days. Any time I switched toons, realms or when I log in. Very annoying.

No notice of it in the hotfix. Looks like it’s here to stay.

This is a work around. May not be the best solution but not as irritating.

Do this ONLY with one account at a time.

1. Log off
  2. From the character selection screen, select back.
  3. Reconnect
  4. Change Realms
  5. Select Character and log in.
  6. Repeat process on another account as the last one is login into world.

Best.

It’s not just double-boxing that this affects. It’s not at all unusual for a family to have multiple WoW accounts all under the same Battle.net logon, all billed to same credit card.
Now they all interfere with each other when working on completely different activities.

3 Likes

Only 1 minor child is allowed on a battlenet account. If this is an issue with your family members then you would want to open a ticket and get them separated from your battlenet if there is more than 1 family member on your account. The cost would be the same but they would no longer interfere with each other’s gameplay.

Children younger than 13 cannot have a Battle.net account registered to their own name. If the child is not yet 13, the Battle.net account must be registered to the name of their parents.

It’s not the Battlenet account I’m talking about. It’s having several WoW accounts under the same Battlenet one. Knowing at least 3 friends doing this with their kids and spouses, if this is a restriction, isn’t well known or enforced. I can’t find anything in the ToC that forbids this, though possible I missed it.

Here you go have a read.