We CAN'T let the Factions Merge!

One of the gotos for bad rp is the pregnant death knight.

Death knights have a inborn need to kill to keep their sanity. Even though impaling a rat with a pole arm could take the edge off somehow this seems like it would cause problems.

I don’t think death knights are doin the horizontal polka but the sanlayn?

Bunnies. Bunnies I tell ya.

Not real bunnies, they were all killed by death knights while waiting for their order at the pub.

The other day someone was asking where all the ducks went in Azeroth… I think I found my answer.

I thought us alliance were friendly with the horde after sylvanas flew off. I go walking in the gates and get slaughtered. Wtf??

The addition of a faction emblem next to our character names on the login page is a telling sign. They are definitely planning something

2 Likes

Pfft, everyone knows it’s going to be the Kul Tiran women that bring all the boys to the yard.

That’s over exaggerating by about 59 hrs and 59 minutes. (Sorry Hooligan. I had to…)

Great now you have me doing it too!! THANKS!!! :no_mouth::face_with_raised_eyebrow::expressionless::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds defective I would recommend having that replaced immediately. I would offer to help, but I don’t carry any spares.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See, now this, I can agree with. I like the way you think.

Well, they have to cause pain or feel excruciating pain themselves, which… some people are into that in the bedroom.

I’m ready for those smexy undead females… I don’t have a home anymore… but we’ll figure something out

Oh really? XD

Also don’t feel bad. We don’t have a home either anymore.

1 Like

Look, I’m a simple dwarf, who enjoys the simple things in life. A nice mug of ale, beer basted boar ribs, snow in Khaz Modan, the occasional head to smash in with my hammer, etc… I have no power to stop or support a faction merger. What happens, happens. If the Horde is allowed in Ironforge, I’ll offer some ale and ribs and if they make trouble, I’ll offer them my hammer in their face.

3 Likes

I really the Faction War does end… I can’t wait.

Are we talking about the same goblins?

1 Like

Well, the new goblin models do look nice…

Do ppl really still fall for this? Or are you going the whole Make Love Not Warcraft road here?

If it’s love, I have some beachfront property to sell ya. :wink:

1 Like

Now listen here, lass. Ol’ Hux here has been married for 100 very happy years. Trust me, the wife isn’t going anywhere. Her skillet has too many dents from my skull for that.

1 Like

I say we allow people to join guilds as well. Right now Guilds are a very very dead thing.

On a more serious note, this is what I honestly hope will happen. On a game mechanics level this would be the easiest option for them to implement (since it would require basically just removing the ‘race locked to this faction’ on the character creation screen rather than the headache of getting rid of the faction flags ). They’d also be able to leave PVP untouched since characters would still be Horde or Alliance regardless of race, and they’d still make money off faction and race changes if a player changed their mind down the road. I DO hope people will be able to talk (without a potion) and group cross-faction though, it would make dungeons/raiding a lot easier if the pool of possible group members wasn’t cut in half.

That way people can still play whatever race they want regardless of what faction their friends/guildies are on. Though I DO hope they add more customization options to the vanilla races too.

1 Like