We CAN'T let the Factions Merge!

With Jaina and Anduin and the Horde leaders being all buddy-buddy faction merging is a possibility.

We absolutely cannot let this happen! It will end in tragedy for both sides as the goblin women steal our boyfriends and girlfriends! They are too good-looking, so exotic and alluring. Please :pray: Letā€™s go back to fighting, Horde.

8 Likes

Faction merging isnā€™t a possibility. Being able to group and play together is.

21 Likes

So instead of love, you want death pain and suffering? Okā€¦ no, I choose love.

11 Likes

Nah, Goblin women will only take the very good looking ones or the ones with the most money. Most of WoWs men and women are safe.

3 Likes

Now now, letā€™s not be so hasty and judgmental. Thereā€™s plenty of members of the other faction Iā€™d gladly ā€˜mergeā€™ withā€¦breaks out romantic picnic basket and waggles eyebrows

13 Likes

Horde players would never merge with filthy alliance dogs

1 Like

I think itā€™s more likely Draenei women win it all.

I meanā€¦look at these thighs.

How there arenā€™t more Dranei/Orc hybrids in Draenor is beyond me.

9 Likes

I donā€™t think undead are even physically capable of ā€˜mergingā€™ given your tendencies of having to physically replace parts that fall off.

1 Like

I donā€™t like what this comment is insinuating.

7 Likes

Me I rather a burly Tauren /drool .

Could always have Tyrande horrifically burn down Orgrimmar? That would put the brakes on peace talks pretty quick. The best narrative type of revenge is misdirected revenge and that would be it. Note that i do not actually support this type of action.

1 Like

They have Tyrande in the wing to throw that wrench if the merger goes south with or to stop it all together. Weā€™ll see how Blizzard plays itā€™s cards.

What you never heard of rigor mortis?

I could see neutrality in the form of a ā€œdislikedā€ reputation with the opposite faction after an optional questline and while not in Warmode.

You could go to opposite faction areas without being killed, but most NPCs wouldnā€™t interact with you (they could even have them whisper insults at you ala DK intro but not public cus it would be spammy), and the few that would be relevant, like Bankers, AH, Repair vendors, etc, would charge hiked up rates as their way of showing that they think youā€™re scum.

I donā€™t expect it by any means. Blizzard is very much resistant to challenging what was set up in Warcraft 1. But itā€™s a reasonable outcome, I think.

swats with wadded-up newspaper bad rogue, bad! Alsoā€¦speaking as a nerd who had to take forensic classes for her Anthropology degree, rigor mortis actually goes away between 48-60 hours after death. With the typical undead Iā€™d be more worried about their inclination to poison/and or blight me during the proceedings.

Though the lack of ā€˜mergingā€™ could explain why Sylvanas and Nathanos are so grumpy >_> Alsoā€¦now my brain has gone horrible places wondering if the more ā€˜life-likeā€™ undead like death knights and Sanā€™layn are capable of those kinds of activities or not.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself, roleplayer.

2 Likes

Yes, quite a distinct difference people are glancing over. Although Iā€™m not really sure if it matters in the end, but I see the grouping together in parties/raids a very strong possibility.

I guess it be a quickie then

1 Like

Your loss. I hope you know that death, pain, and suffering sells more tickets.

For anything longer than 60 hours please contact your local necromancer.

2 Likes