We cant change the color of our eyes? or the smoke coming out?

bu! i tought we were going to have those options like a normal elf

The eyes of Demon Hunters are stabbed out of their skulls, leaving only gaping holes of fel energy. Eye color for DH’s makes no sense, Fel energy is green.

10 Likes

can we change the fel energy color? we can change the color of the tattoos? we should be also capable of changing the color of the eyes/Fel energy, i dont think wow should be so so so close to the lore, since most players are here for fun and look cool =) my tattoos should be able to match my eyes/energy if i want to

but thanks for the explanation

3 Likes

Fel energy is green.

If it was any other color it would not be Fel energy.

Purple/black is shadow, Yellow is light, pretty sure blue is some type of arcane
etc etc.

1 Like

Personally I think a red fire for eyes would be fine as well with fitting to lore. Especially if you consider shadowlands stuff as it would be neat for venthyr influencing our char to have red eyes. Also we have fel fire glyphs to make it normal fire color as well. I think a light blue or yellow is a stretch but red I could see.

1 Like

The tattoos are given to fresh Demon hunters after receiving their demonic power to help contain the power and keep them from either literally exploding or turning into a demon. So the tattoos are not made from fel energy, hence the different colors.

They’re tattoos.

Wish we had more patterns tho. Would love a demon controlling tramp stamp.

2 Likes

I’d like to tone down the fell energy leak a bit without the mask, but I guess DHs can’t have everything. They also require fel underpant shields to protect fel leakage.

Awesome idea for the eye patch!

You can get red fire eyes with the fire horns helm transmog I’m using. It overrides the green fel eyes selection and give fire eyes instead:

It is, however, a premium purchase and not available normally in the game.

1 Like

I’m aware of that helmet but I was referring to normal barber shop options. I personally do not like the horns or gem on the helmet so I do not use it.

Ya, unfortunately, I know of no other options. DH customization is still stunted in a number of areas, including an area they’d literally originally advertised for us (tattoo customization affecting meta).

1 Like

Some Helms reveal featureless orbs. and there’s sunglasses.
Maybe mechagnomes could craft us some mech. replacements.

Only if you like having a radar dish attached to your eyeball, and for it to randomly backfire and lobotomize you when you Eye Beam. :rofl:

Can’t see this, when eye envision how others might view it.
A glaring spectacle. eyed best keep looking for a solution more focused.
A miracle is what eye kneed. So when a carpenter loses his position due to poor vision, then experiences a miracle when returning to the job-site to collect his tools, who gets the praise?
The blind carpenter, he cried aloud, “I can see!” as he picked up his hammer
 and saw

1 Like

Mine are intact bro, I just have a burning soul.

DeathKnights can have night-warrior eyes when their eyes are supposed to be only blue and full of lich-fire.

We have headband wobble horns, it only makes sense that we get some googly-eyes to match. :smiley:

I don’t care about my ‘eyes’. I want my normal tattoo color to match my Meta tattoo color.

2 Likes

MORE COSTUMIZATION WE WANT!!! give us options that we can use! having always green eyes, don’t match the rest of my outfit!

I think we should be able to do red, purple, and orange fiery eyes.

because we dont have eyes
 there are fel orbital voidness where should be eyes instead