"we ban multiboxxers " Sure ya do blizzard

Gotta love when Blizzard says and don’t do. I’ve been scouting multiple multiboxxers for weeks. I wish I could name them but Blizzard might hit me with “targeted harassment”. Blizzard, please do your job for once.

6 Likes

multiboxing isn’t banned… why would they ban them?

20 Likes

They were never banning multiboxing.

17 Likes
3 Likes

We have no way of knowing if what you say is true. For all we know, you could be claiming to be scouting multiboxxer, but be a multiboxxer trying to throw us off your trail.

2 Likes

That’s not banning multiboxing. That’s banning input software. And it’s mostly for bots. There are ways to multibox without the software.

So you’re still wrong.

22 Likes

Get a job

10 c

7 Likes

Another blind guy that has 0 reading comprehension.

Multiboxing is not bannable.
Using third programs to create that multiboxing IS.

12 Likes

Their policy on multiboxing hasn’t changed they only ban the software that keyclones. There is still hardware that can be used.

Please know what you are talking about before flying off the handle. We get enough of that in real life right now.

8 Likes

They are just using hardware now probably. I’m sure Blizz will escalate it if they have to though.

Here’s a guy on twitch who is an experienced multiboxer showing how to do it without the banned software.

3 Likes

Players playing multiple accounts at once isn’t bannable, however using a software that broadcasts keystrokes while multiboxing is.

You can easily tell if a player is using a software vs tabbing through wow clients manually - they take forever to get done talking to an npc or gathering a node.

2 Likes

There is hardware that can let them do it quickly still. The hardware can just be a little more expensive or ridicules looking. Depending on the route you take.

1 Like

The people who I’ve been camping have been coming back one at a time then starting the farm

They never said they were banning mulitboxing, they are going after people who use software that repeats commands to different clients. Perhaps next time you should actually read what they said instead of what you wished they had said.

3 Likes

If you are multiboxing without using input broadcasting software your not breaking any rules this is easily doable with hardware or with VM’s.

2 Likes

They banned the use of soft ware that can be used for it the never banned the activity of multi boxing and have even officially said so

1 Like

how bout you learn to read for once?

blizzard never banned multiboxxers. they banned one specific type of software which mirrored commands across multiple game clients, and could be used for actual cheating.

all this means is that multiboxxers went and bought USB splitters to mirror their keyboard and mouse commands to individual ports bound to each client, accomplishing the same thing as the software but through a hardware solution. and this is just one hardware solution of MANY that multiboxxers have available.

blizzard will never ban multiboxxers.

2 Likes

People need to learn the difference between multiboxers and bots.

6 Likes

What a clown. Multiboxing was not banned. Broadcasting keystrokes is the only thing they hit.

1 Like