We are winning too much honor points per BG

And another one

Weird I can’t find this thread in top or trending anymore. We seem to be still getting no honor for kills or for wins, why not just act like game developers?

When the Legion pre-patch event was a disaster at first, Blizzard quickly hotfixed it a few times.

It then became the most popular pre-patch event in the game’s history. People were power leveling tons of alts. There were dozens if not hundreds of people at every Legion invasion point.

How to make TBCC pre-patch not suck:

1. Let people level alts fast (xp buff)

2. Let people gear 60s fast (honor buff/unfix)

2 Likes

The ONLY language this company speaks anymore is $$$. I’d encourage everyone that is mad about this nerf to go right now and cancel your subs. Watch how fast they turn things around. We tried playing nice and just got completely ignored, time to put our money where our mouths are.

6 Likes

@Blizzard - imo admit mistakes were made, revert the changes in honor accumulation, announce a honor wipe upon /ding level 70 and move on to fixing the other aspects of the game in need of attention

1 Like

Dang there goes the weekend boys

Dont worry, if we’re lucky we can earn 600 honor an hour on bg weekend.

1 Like

This is true, and I would also like to add that even if you don’t intend to fully quit, cancelling your sub for X amount of days would even help draw attention. They wouldn’t be able to differentiate between the people who actually quit.

go check twitter, where they respond to some dude complaining about being banned for 3 days, over mass amount of people asking about honor changes. actually just sad, I can officially say for a fact if this goes unanswered I will cancel my sub. Even if you treat us like crap, we at least deserve the common courtesy to be told why. I can accept that it was too much honor and needed to come down, but I can’t accept when this many people are being ignored and not given a reason when it’s VERY clear the OVERWHELMING majority DO NOT WANT this change. You yourselves opened to the door to #somechanges , and LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY. So what happened to that? Where did the listening go??

6 Likes

i’ve been premading AB for the last 4 hours. Gained about 70 marks. Got 8k honor.

You will literally be able to farm 100 of each mark before you’re able to afford a 2h weapon. LOL? A lot of people want honor cap going into TBC, but I doubt that it’s reasonably possible like this.

anyone work here ?

1 Like

First clue is that based on the screenshots and on the server he is on, OP is French.

We can clearly see he’s in BG with EU servers and people on his realm (that doesn’t show -ServerName after the char name) have french names.

Like they say, Merci beaucoup, you just ruined prepatch !

1 Like

Any updates on honor hotfix Blizzard? You guys looking into it? Thinking about looking into it? The new meta that is evolving is not fun to play in. People purposely lose to max their honor/ mark gain. This is not as fun as when we could duke it out and be rewarded for our time. Min max efficiency meta is ruining the game due to the hotfix.

1 Like

With all due respect, piss off.

2 Likes

I been PVPing all day on my Rogue (about 12 hours now) and I’ve only made 4800 honor

12 hours… 4800 honor…

at least during the HWL grind I liked seeing my big honor I was getting

2 Likes

The real issue is that we currently have the level 60 honor system as it was on patch 2.4.3, not the actual prepatch honor system. That is why HKs are giving practically no honor compared to December,2006-January,2007
Prepatch honor and why it wasn’t an issue in 2.0.1 - WoW Classic / The Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Just ranting and saying “we want more honor” isn’t going to be received well. Be specific, say you want the actual BC prepatch honor system during the duration of the BC Classic prepatch.

5 Likes

you just single handedly ruined farming for everyone, you a$$

5 Likes

I don’t know why #huntAndycloud isn’t trending

3 Likes

revert or revolt!

1 Like

How about we revolt regardless

1 Like