We are winning too much honor points per BG

Rofl, went from 30+ AV instances to 1

2 Likes

Im sure in middle school you weren’t worried about playing for 10 + hours for 1/3 a piece of gear

1 Like

Next time use a little common sense. Makes me wonder how the rest of your social skills are if you can’t see why you shouldn’t bring up things that don’t matter.

2 Likes

wow unreal, i planned on taking it easy and enjoying the day today, little did i know it would be my only chance to get honor

4 Likes

the odds breaking consistency is a miracle

lmao stop trollin’ you’re confusing people xD

This is absolutely a horrible change. Do you guys ever once think of the players? Serious question. Why ask for input then not do it and add stuff that we don’t want? You guys suck…

2 Likes

WHY DOESNT BLIZz WORRY ABOUT EVERYONE RANDOMLY GETTING KICKED FROM BG’S INSTAED. FIX YOUR GAME.

1 Like

Thanks to you, I just cancelled my 3 months on 2 accounts. Gonna go back to playing POE.

6 Likes

Please tell me how you reduce 1 honor per kill I will wait until the sun goes dark

I was so hyped for tbc and had planned to have a ton of fun playing prepatch and gearing up my alts/speed leveling my paladin. Now I don’t even fuqing want to play now. Every fuqing time there’s a hunt of fun in this game your worthless azz leadership gets rid of it. Did you fix getting kicked from bgs? No. You have shyte priorities and honestly it’s no wonder your company is losing subscribers and going to die soon. You have until the end of wrath of lich king classic then Blizzard is dead. Good job letting Activision bend you over and milk you dry.

6 Likes

Your transmog has your Female Human as naked as you can get in WoW with the name Animeanime. We all know how good your social skills are.

4 Likes

There’s no way the Honor rate is what it should be right now. Factor of 10? I think you’ve gone factor of 100 bro

1 Like

Blizz please reconsider this change… People who already farmed their 75k cap pre-nerf are now playing with a significant advantage come arena season 1. People who were not able to play until post-nerf honor gains will be gated weeks (several hours pvping daily) to get 70 honor pieces compared to ppl who took advantage of the bug…

4 Likes

blizzard we are getting too much honor

:yeshoney:

2 Likes

My social skills are just fine thanks, no idea why you think social skills have anything to do with a post about PVP, unless your social skills are severely lacking.

Because you are unable to read the room…

2 Likes

You mean feed into the hivemind? Yeah sure, totally my social skills, not yours. Sheep

1 Like

Wow huge nerf

1 Like

The OP is completely wrong, the pre-patch honor values were correct before blizzard nerfed it, the values are changed once max level 70 in tbc as the video shows max lvl 70 chars in tier/pvp gear. People literally had full hwl gear in 1-2 days of grinding back in original wow classic when i played. This is a salty troll imo.

4 Likes