We are winning too much honor points per BG

Thats gonna be an unsub from me dude. This hurt noone, the prepatch is 13 days long, if they were worried about hordeing for 70 items, just temporarily reduce the max honor cap

4 Likes

i LOL’d

good one ha

4 Likes

what the hell man, do you even play your game? youve taken no time to even see what the player base wants fixed and what needs a fix. can you at least explain why this is the one thing you fixed and couldnt fix anything else wrong with the game. its pathetic what you guys have decided to do and now theres no point i can already see the amount of people qing in bgs are much lower, pvp rooms are empty. so thanks, if you hate your life so much kick that chair dickhead

3 Likes

What a poor decision with people still being kicked from bgs. Disappointed.

1 Like

I am hurt by how true this is

1 Like

You ruined the prepatch completely with super long downtime, you deleted my mail items, and now in this blink of an eye pre-patch you essentially guarantee that no regular person can gain the pvp gear by plummeting the honor. The WHOLE REASON THE PVP SYSTEM WAS CHANGED MIND YOU, SO THAT PEOPLE OTHER THAN NO LIFES CAN GET THE GEAR. The one damn thing casuals could get their hands on, thats gone too. Thanks. Thanks again Blizzard.

8 Likes

Because the community manager is the one that makes the changes, yep.

/s

4 Likes

I just came back after being away since Oct. I’ll give them a day to revert changes or im outty again. Such a garbage run outfit.

3 Likes

can confirm that i am not getting the bonus honor

1 Like

This fix is not welcome. Dozens of people here have already laid out the math and have shown how impractical the new numbers are.

1 Like

I wouldnt mind this if Blizzard resets everyones honor to 0 right now. That way no one has a massive boost on the lvl 70 pvp gear.

But otherwise this is highly unfair because that gear is ridiculously strong.

This is the stupidest crap ever. I really thought it was on purpose so we could get HW/GM gear. Now I know there is 0 reason to play prepatch. How boring.

2 Likes

You have to be sort of brainless to push a change like this. The point of the 60 gear costing ONLY honor is so people can catch up. You just changed honor rates to make that IMPOSSIBLE. It is now pointless to go for PvP for gear.

Don’t bring the PvP hate/flat out ignoring to classic, please.

8 Likes

Is this an out of season April fools joke?

2 Likes

I deadass can’t imagine snitching for Blizzard lmfaoooooo.

9 Likes

Jesus 220 honor PER game now… Kills giving 1-4 honor per… jesus

2 Likes

The main problem isnt the lvl 60 gear… its the lvl 70 gear whicih you need 119k honor in order to buy it all. And its all super good with tons of stamina/armor/resilience. Now a few people will have it at the beginning and the rest of us will have to go into season 1 with dungeon gear and some pieces from Naxx until we can save up enough arena points to get pvp gear.

2 Likes

This is literally aids.

4 Likes

Blizzard is CONSTANTLY letting me down these days.

6 Likes

Could I get some Numbers Nerd to crunch some figures for us?

Example: R14 2H weapon - 40k honor
Faction: Horde (AV queue times of 15-25 minutes on average)
Honor Per Win Average: 182
Honor Per Loss Average: 40
Average HK output honor: 30-50 per game

How much of my life do I have to forfeit in order to get my Alt a 2H R14 weapon? Let’s say with 50% wins and 50% losses with those figures - what’s the time estimate?

MATH NERDS SHOW US SOME NUMBERS!

3 Likes