We are winning too much honor points per BG

you must have been fun at parties

3 Likes

You’ll be killing lady vashj by the time you could get enough honor for that weapon

1 Like

You. are. the worst.

1 Like

screw you fun police, queue room has 1/4th of the people now how this was a priority and not the DCs is beyond me also Rodya can you shut up before they make it even worse

Please change it back. This is the worst things you’ve done. Even worse than the deluxe edition and boost.

9 Likes

Change it back fun police. Thank you for taking out all the fun out of Pre-Patch even after shortening it by 2/3 of its original time.

Thank you Blizzard, you are really good at trying to kill your games aint you?

3 Likes

Wtf is wrong with you? You absolute degenerate loser

20 Likes

119k honor for the lvl 70 pvp gear. At 500 honor per hour, thats 238 hours of playtime. If you’re horde, its also about 30 hours of queue, so about 270 hours overall.

And 500 an hour is only if you’re winning every game.

2 Likes

I just left a reasonably response to one of those randomized surveys after being able to restore the marks I lost in the mail due to the prepatch maintenance. Really regretting that now. Seriously, who thought that reducing honor gains by a factor of 10 was a good idea?

nice one brainlet now i don’t want to play anymore

3 Likes

Blizzard can you just stop sucking the fun out of your game? was it that high on your prioritizes to “fix” honor gains over all the other broken stuff with this prepatch

2 Likes

2 hours into back to back AV’s, taking L’s and long as queues to get in - less than 1k honor so far on my alt.

Proper shiat

2 Likes

70 honor for a 25min av KEKW

5 Likes

50 minutes** you forgot to include the queue time

Stop complaining. This is how it’s supposed to be. Even though the prepatch is much shorter, you shouldn’t be able to just get free rank 13/14 gear in 5 minutes. I think instead of 10x nerf 20x would have been better. You shouldn’t pvp FOR gear, you should pvp FOR fun.

Instead of calling someone a snitch I’m just going to call them an andycloud from now on. A+ champ

5 Likes

There is absolutely no way in hell that this “fixed” honor is correct.

I very vividly remember TBC prepatch back in retail and I was able to farm several pieces of the gear for one of my characters.

With this honor gain, the gear that I objectively attained on that character would have been impossible with my playtime during that period of my life. There’s just no way. I don’t have exact figures, but there’s just no way that this can be accurate to what retail prepatch truly was.

2 Likes

Andycloud for most hated player in wow history. He’ll probably never log into wow again.

1 Like

I agree with this, sure lets say they want to keep Honor the same experience as TBC prepatch… but they had 46 days… we have 2 weeks.

Quite true Mr.President!

1 Like