We are VOID

They had a chance to do something with void elves during BFA. Half of it was about N’zoth in the same expansion that void elves made their entrance, and yet the only time we see void elves are in visions…where we just kill them. All the void elves got lorewise is raising some dinos from the dead, Umbric and they are also connected to a windrunner one of the worst families in the game that really should just die (seriously please kill them, all of them)

1 Like

/looks at alleria the first “void elf”

This seems like an uphill battle OP.

I could never understand being angry over more customization. You should be celebrating! Void customization will come eventually however it’s not a priority because a majority of the void elf playerbase isn’t playing it for the void elf theme. In the mean time just have a good time and celebrate what we got! :partying_face:

1 Like

Is not the void about peering into infinite possibilities? Expecting uniformity is more of a lightforged thing isn’t it?

1 Like

I’m a HIGH ELF who happened to make a wrong tun at Albuquerque.

1 Like

Ok that made me laugh.

1 Like

That´s because you value races basically up to their cosmetic appearance, and nothing else. That´s why you will never understand how amazingly well done was the Belf implementation back in TBC, because you are literally UNABLE to see then as anything different from Legolas wannabe models.

Thematically speaking the Gilgoblins offered so much unique stuff to the Horde it is no joke( heck the actual joke was the devs having to dumb down NB, Zanda trolls and Orcs to even justify what purpose the Vulpera met with their inclusion on the Horde).

They give the horde a race that lives in the dephts of the Ocean, that have giants as friends, that can become their own unique SPY network.

But sure, cute furry foxes that aren´t especially good in anything nor offer any relevant boons any of the already playable races can already offer “beat” the Gilgoblins. Cause cute>>>>>>>>>>functional.

It makes you a hero for a good portion of Horde playerbase at the very least. Myself included, do poison that useless sack of Blanduin simpering. The sooner, the better.

But don´t you know? We Hordies are the ignoramus villains for daring to dislike Blizz´s poorly disguised attempt at putting a MHP wet dream as the replacement of Sylvanas.

It´s badly written yes, but not nonexistant.

Velf culture is basically a combination of edginess for the sake of edginess (no seriously, you know you goofed when your main character ends up saying “that person that told me NOT to do this was right”) and the good ´ol Human simpering of always characteristic of the Alliance aligned High Elves.

ALL the humanoid races in this game use magic (the type of magic is what varies).

Belves DON´T focus on the light (which you would have noticed had you bothered to check the rest of the stuff and not merely decided to reduce Belves = Liadrin).

Sure, cause all those hybrid children in Silvermoon with one human paren… oops!!

Error 404 the result of “Belf” and human interaction not found.

Cause the humans love to take advantage of every questionable magic that crosses their path and are pargmatic enough to join forces with enemies of their faith, amrite?

Yes. And then these “hardcore” Alliance Helves decided to literally close the door in the Alliance collective noses when Terenas wanted more resources to sustain these Orcs (I mean is not as if these hardcore por Alliance Helves had to get strong armed to even help the Alliance in the Second War in the first place, the fact they only recognized a debt to Arator´s line and NOT the humanity as a whole is NOT relevant here!!!).

Such strong ties with the Humans.

Also, the fact their closest human ally kingdom literally didn´t bat an eyelash when some warlord drunk on power tried to get them killed for racist reasons is NOT important. Jungle trolls obviously are a “better” deal breaker.

Dear, you people being UNABLE to understand the story is NOT our problem when we managed just fine.

The whole of the whole Elf Zombie apocalypse was to portray a massive fall from grace. One severe enough to obliterate the ridiculous hubris Anasterian et al have kept for milenia. That´s why, in their most desperate hour, Belves HAD TO overcome their prejudices and realize they couldn´t continue judging people over their past actions, but over tyheir current ones. And as much as it irks you and likemined, fact is, the Alliance FAILED the Belves (either deliberately like the Kirin Tor or passively like Ironforge, fact is, in 5 years they didn´t move a finger to help. And the Horde did).

And personally, I´ll stay with the people that supports me when I need itthe most than with people that only does so as long as it´s convenient for them, period.

Call me crazy but literally persecuting a HAZARDOUS research for your nation (regardless on the warnings issued) just to end up almost fulfilling those profetical warnings to the point the main Velf character of that story -Umbric- says “Rommath (you know, the one that told me NOT to do this) was right” seems like peak silly portrayal. The conclussion of the Velf intro scenario is literally “the Belf mage was right and we were wrong and would be lost if not thanks to to Deux Ex Alleria”. That´s absurd!!!

Cause we totes see these class combos living in Silvermoon (I mean is not as if the warlocks in murtder row only summon their pets on the streets while in nightime), getting portrayed in Belf scenarions, getting mentioned in side stories (remember that DK in thunder Isl… oops!! my mistake, this is another Error 404).

Omg, the amount of delusion in this phrase alone is mind boggling. The fault for the Velf stupid lore intro is somehow of the Belves because how dared them not roll Alliance since the start!!!

/facepalms

And then people criticizes me for not wanting “Helfers” making “suggestions” for the Belf race when I have to stand THESE kind of “arguments”, smh.

I´ll always mantain the best Windrunner is Lirath cause he was the one decent enough to die before trashing the story with his presence.

2 Likes

“Human simpering” is better than orc simpering cause humans don’t ask you to commit genocide. Belf lore is dead, void elves are the future.

1 Like

Pff void elves. I will not allow you to get more perks unless my people can get the same.

1 Like

Can’t take back what isn’t given yet.

Doing this will lose more subs and basically nick-name void elves as retcon elves. And no one wants to play a race of nothing but a retcon, and make joke of the lore built up on the void since vanilla.

Except for pro high elves that made it their objective to destroy a race and over-write it that is.

No it wasn’t. The best method was to make a seperate race with themes similar and close, that best method would have been half-elves.

This is also not acceptable behavior, your asking blizzard to destroy other people’s fun and favorite race just so some minority can have fun and gloat at people.

It’s not ok to destroy other peoples immersion just for you to have yours.

/doesn’t use those options.
/see’s other “high” elves uses void elf racials.
/immersion broken due to that, since the price to gain void powers is a joke now.

I think this effects more then you think.

Not if you actually paid attention to the story >.>

Bruh troll post I’d say… 3/10?

2 Likes

Yeah okay. You are funny. Enjoy the patch.

Wasn’t joking this time, it’s not behavior becoming of people. You guys are celebrating on ruining other peoples fun.

If this was happening in game via killing quest givers for example, we would call it griefing.

Oh, I’m sorry. Did I miss the announcement where they were taking out all blue and purple hair, eye, and skintones?

And did I also miss the announcement where they are taking out the void proc?

2 Likes

Adding natural hair removes the “pay for the price” of using the void, and belittles what is there.

/watches the whole Theramore debacle

You were saying?

I mean dear… what´s with this obssession over a race you guys don´t like. Sometimes your attitude is alike of those of the psycho ex-girlfriend: so terribly obssessed with the comes and goes of the Belves instead of you know… actually investing on your “supposed” future.

You keep believing yourself that when you sleep then. I don’t see you post a thread about how Blizzard betrayed your trust.

So we are going to taunt people now? people like you are worse then dirt.

I don’t think they realize what they are doing honestly. and hope they turn back from it before it’s out.

I haven’t taunt anything, but sure. Whatever makes you believe. I am finally gonna enjoy 9.1.5 with other pro high elf fans.

Thank you for keeping up the thread by refreshing it though. Like the dev said, they read the threads and how popular it was.

You are “hun”

If the dev actually read the posts they would realize it wasn’t a popular idea to turn void elves into retcon elves.

It´s more like 1/10… those “arguments” have been screeched by these individuals since TBC was announced.

Which is the actual funny part. They claim they don´t care and are “above this”… and afterwards come into threads just to expell vitriol on a designer choice made more than a decade ago while they try (and fail) to portray some moral highground.

Brae man, let it go. They will NOT turn back, cause any dev worth it´s weight knows cattering to the cheapiest common denominator is the way for the easiest revenue.

And these people will literally praise them for getting a copy pasted model already existing in-game. It doesn´t get cheaper than that.

Maybe this will FINALLY shut them up and the other races will get the chance to get some love for themselves (frankly the “core” pass was quite underwhelming for most races sans Humans, Orcs and Nelves. And even for these races it wasn´t perfect, they still have stuff pending to be implemented).

1 Like