We are VOID

So you would rather the alliance get a second race with the blood elf model but with nothing more than only blue eyes and normal skin tones?

If anything giving Void Elves the Wildhammer treatment made more sense. Why add a second race when there is only one small difference between them that could be added via a customization.

I mean we wanted second separate race since void elf was like legit a race none of us were expecting or anticipating. but after all those years in BFA and devs denying and ignoring our pleas, their best method to resolve this was shove high elf option in void elf. So yeah, that small difference is an unfortunate thing since it was originally big difference.

all of this would have prevented if devs gave high elves as separate allied race for Alliance.

Not only that, most people play this game and pay for it so that they can get the customization and immersions they wished for. Money sells at the end.

1 Like

I don’t think they would change their minds now, after they announced that natural hair colors are coming in 9.1. But there’s a thread for void options for void elves, there’s a lot of nice edits there. Post about what you want to be added, i don’t have much hope for new options for void elves soon, but maybe 9.2?

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that Blizzard should have just given you guys High Elves right from the get-go when the Horde got Nightborne. It was a fair trade-off imo.

However, giving the Alliance a second race with the Blood Elf model would be a bit too much in my eyes.

The compromise they have come to now fits the best of both worlds and I don’t have a problem with them continuing to expand upon it.

4 Likes

There was that one time when Horde wanted Vrykuls.

This certainly is a stretch with the Void Elves.

It is too much - but given that they went out their way to mock and annoy the people who wanted this to happen, this is certainly the rightful pain in the butt situation they have asked for.

1 Like

They need to give Void Elves a permanent Entropic Embrace. If I’m going to make a Void Elf, the woman is going to be Void 100% of the time. Do it Blizzard.

6 Likes

I think they just need to add subrace catergories to similar looking races. Blood elves and void elves should have a high elf subcategory. And so they can choose to identify as high elf for example.

Humans should be mixed.
Orcs should be mixed
Dranei should be mixed
Tauren should be mixed.
Trolls should be mixed
Dwarves should be mixed, add the wildhammer dwarf category.

Nightborne should have the undead night elf category, and maybe highborne looks. Felbourne and followers of elune looks too.
Night elfs can have an undead night elf category and highborne looks. Nightwarrior tatoos.

Humans can have the skinny bodytype, undead can have the human models with dk eyes and natural skin tone colors of “fresh undead” basically all the customization a human dk can use. So horde would get humans with the forsaken basically. Kultirans too as fogsail.

Forsaken can get leper gnome customization and all the undead dk looks of other races, which would be huge.

Trolls can eventually look forward to jungle troll looks, frost troll, and maybe another bodytype to choose from

Dwarves get to look forward to frost dwarves, metal dwarves, earthen/clay dwarves.

Tauren looks forward to feltotem, grimtotem, Yaungol and Taunka eventually.

Gnomes- Lepergnome customization, full mechanized robot looks.

Dranei- Another bodytype Broken options. Lightforged mixed looks.

Goblins - gilgoblins, hell goblins, lightning goblins, mudgoblins (all fictional except gilgoblins but more elemental goblins would be cool customization).

3 Likes

I 100% agr…

ಠ_ಠ

1 Like

Because some people want something actually new and tied in to a race’s actual theme and not to be used by a large group of bitter whiners who can’t get past a story decision probably around 20 years old by now. Some people want a void race, and are upset that a bunch of people that do not actually like the race are basically eating up all the dev time going into that race with copied options that ignore that theme.

6 Likes

o relax dont use those options then easy

kek its not that we dont like the race its that basically they were the same race so some off the same hair colors n hairstyles should be shared between both . It only makes sense . Lots of options is nice . Variety is nice . Its not about copying and pasting for me.

And yet you’re here asking for already existing options and going after the people who actually want their race to get new options that tie into their theme and actually adds something new to the game.

4 Likes

there is nothing wrong with more options as i said . What is ridiculous is to get mad at options youll never use

But what’s wrong with being upset that the stuff you want is getting ignored in favor of options that run counter to a theme you enjoy?

3 Likes

They use magic, like the humans (they taught the humans, but that’s not the point), they focus also on the light, like the humans. And have often been interwined with humans just like the High Elves. Sure, Alleria is a Void Elf, but was a High Elf when it happened.

After TBC, they became basically humans because they changed their ways. Though this is not bad.

I am not qualifying the Blood Elves on Liadrin alone. Lorthemar has said his jewels too “The Horde exists because of the Alliance!” No sir, the Horde existed way before that and your people were their enemies too.

Putting the entire human race for the actions of a very few in the same bag as well, but the Trolls, Orcs and Forsaken, who caused more damage to the Blood Elves than the entire Alliance are not.

As for Void Elves, their creation is not silly, silly (and that’s another reason why I qualify the Blood Elves as a whole and not Liadrin) is that they did to these Elves what the Night Elves did to them (and they hate the Night Elves for that) just because “They were using the knowledge of the enemy.”

The Blood Elves, users of Fel (Warlocks), Void (Shadow Priests) and who accept Death Knights, getting angry because one used the knowledge of Darkhan, when they have been using the knowledge of the enemy a long time ago.

It’s just bad writting I’d say, or a forced excuse to give Void Elves to the Alliance, but that’s not on the Void Elf lore, that’s on the Blood Elves being written bad.

1 Like

—Where prohibited. Like in Silvermoon City.

2 Likes

then just add onto the request for more options ? Just ask for more void things instead of saying we dont deserve natural hair colors etc, just because you want things one way doesn’t mean you have to be like well these options shouldn’t exist either .

But at this time, what has happened to the void elves other than repeated additions of non-void related options? So right now void elf fans are seeing the stuff they want ignored and denied in order to water down that theme. And it’s not exactly like some high elf people have been talking about void elves as a mistake that shouldn’t have happened and people who enjoy it don’t deserve what they want.

4 Likes