We are not getting them

They are void elves. No skin color is going to change that. Unless we get a whole new spec for paladins we are not going to get them. We. Are. Not. High. Elves. Just because our new skin color makes us less void infused we are not going to get void elf pallys. I want them as well but just give up we it will never happen

5 Likes

You sir are a party pooper. I bet you pop balloons and steal children’s lollipops too.

11 Likes

Flying in Draenor was never going to happen either.

4 Likes

We know.

These options are allowing people to compromise and pretend.

Which they already pretended to do since void elves were released.

good job on catching up

8 Likes

remember the wall of no , it is not happening for a vanilla remake :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s so people can pretend if they want. That way the folks that don’t want them or want them still pretty much get what they want

1 Like

Yes it is very evident now. If Blizzard is going through the pain of giving us high elf skin tones and hair/eyes for Void Elves, it shows that that is the extent they will go. I already know from long time high elves as an allied race will not happen, closest we’d get to that is getting them through the void elves.

The Nightborne wouldn’t be getting druids either. :thinking:

Yeah you’re not getting High elves because it was never Blizzard’s intention. Void elves are an interesting addition to the lore and allow Alliance to use Blood Elves model without being the exact same race and yet alliance players are still complaining like Blizz owes them something.

1 Like

To be fair though, the customization options they shown off so far, even if it’s confirmed by Blizzard themselves that they will be in the game, the game is still in Alpha and things are heavily subject to change overtime. Heck, cosmetics like this can be changed anytime.

The only way to actually confirm that it’s in the game is when we get it in our hands and see what they have in launch, maybe the beta.

Not to sound like a party pooper, but while it is exciting to get all this stuff thrown in our way, we should keep in mind that the stuff were seeing, all of it might not be in the game.

And while you might think that Blizzard has no reason to lie to us while showing us stuff, lets not forget some of the minor stuff that was shown off or told us about, and still yet to be in the game or forgotten, like the legion heritage armor variants, or the pet breeding from WoD and things like that.

Funny thing is, even if you guys got actual high elves instead of skin variants on void elves…there’s still no lore basis for them getting paladins. Blood Elves got the option due to Naaru intervention. While there were High Elf Priests of the Church of Light, the only elven paladins have been sprung from the Blood Knight order.

There are no Silver Covenant Paladins. They were mages, the ones acting as guards were also mages. Even during their stint in the Argent Tournament, their opposition were Sunreavers, not Blood Knights.

There are High Elf Paladins in the game. Go to the Argent Tournament.

Also look up High Elf Shield Bearers in the class hall.

1 Like

Arator the Redeemer would like to have a word with you.

1 Like

We could say that a blood elf paladin became a void elf and created dark paladins or something

People also said we wouldn’t get High Elves and yet here we are.

Anything is possible through the power of friendship and copious amounts of begging.

They should have just never added the fair skin in the first place. They should have gave Belf blue eyes and took the hit from Helvers.

Trying to make everyone happy and compromise on silly things only leads to what were seeing now.

If I want to play an Elven Paladin i’ll just go make a Blood Elf. Know why? Because the entire game is open to you. There is no law that says I MUST be Alliance. Anything added to Horde is added to your game. Cease this tribalism.

Have you not played this game? The entire thing is built around tribalism.

Arator is a Half elf.

Still an elf yes?

Still a Half-elf, yes.