We are in Control; Not you Blizzard

ONE example : ok so path of exile dosent exist with its 30 million players

these posts keep getting better and better. and more stupid.

3 Likes

Not really sure on what you’re getting at. I guess you’re assuming I’m saying this because “You’ll be back” or something like that. Not at all what I meant. I just simply meant it as a bye, one less person to complain.

This happens every single release, pre patch and yet no one ever learns. This happened on the release of classic for streamer servers and then people complained there was a queue. It happened on TBC release and now its going to happen in WOTLK. Everyone knows which server is a megaserver, I did. I chose to stay on a slightly lower populated server and I’m enjoying playing. I can hop on and off whenever I want. Healthy community. It’s great.

1 Like

yeah just like being in que of 10 thousand people when the server says there’s 11k people total.

Do you have a source for that or did you make it up?

1 Like

quick google search

Cite your source please.

1 Like

what about the part where I said “google” that you don’t understand

1 Like

When you’re citing proof in a school paper, do you just tell your professor to “google it”?

Your refusal to share your source means you don’t have one because you’ve made it up.

2 Likes

You want to spam 3rd party links on this forum? be my guest. hahahah

You want to cry me a river? Be my guest.

1 Like

Make sense please? apparent you think I’m salty over something?

Only the ques, but I have said what I needed. Sorry I’m not addicted to this game like some of you people.

1 Like

No.

You know its not 30 million daily players right?

Did I say this? I’m done here… feel like I’m talking to a bunch of uneducated people. bye.

No you didn’t say that. My apologies. I’m logged into the prepatch and playing so kind of multitasking here. Where are you at on the queue?

According to a website that tracks MMO populations, POE has around 27 million accounts. Less than 2 million of those are active accounts, with an average of about 1 million players a day, and their record for concurrent players is 158,882. However, they have their dips between content releases too. This month has gone rather well with multiple days of 2 million player activity, while back in April they were sitting at around 250k.

1 Like

Then stop standing in front of the mirror?

1 Like

oh wow burn… resorting to insulting people now? reported.