We are addressing META immunes-minor damage changes is not TUNING

SI or whatever it is idk, will check then. i don’t get why it does this.
The same thing goes for my curses on lock Jinx it will immune eat my shard like that’s bs man.

anyone clicking on this thread and not going to these links is against making pvp better in this game. facts.

3 Likes

ill bump uglies w myself think i wont? this is a serious ongoing problem and noone even talks about it, its criminal.

bumping uglies on front street

i am a druid and i hate when they immune my cyclones

2 Likes

see this guy hates his clones gettin immuned, thats how its supposed to be w the pvp talent at least it tells you thats how it works you know thatd be nice for alot of people if it said damage as well lol but no we have to like keep things a secret like its absurd

If you can’t beat them join them. blizz dont care anymore

1 Like

it is a pvp talent called glimpse, allows them immunity during the flip and then while in the air they take 35% less damage until they land.

and gives 3 sec blur after landing? or am i wrong

The problem is not vengeful retreat, it is glimpse the pvp talent :slight_smile:

3 Likes

bumpin and wont stop

Can we just delete that trash class? Bump

1 Like

Glimpse doesn’t immune damage, meta leap has the iframes

2 Likes

vengeful retreat 100% immunes certain dmg lol its not all damage thats why noone knows like its a joke this community crying about bots when games spells arent even what they say. or working properly to how they have been explained rather.

may just change thread title to a statement lol ya prob will next bump ill be here all week dont worry

Does it? Never seen that. Don’t really care either.

“ Vengeful Retreat provides immunity to loss of control effects, and reduces damage taken by 35% until you land. In the Demon Hunter PvP Talents category.”

With that being said, glimpse isn’t really an issue. It’s actually good skill expression (sort of). The issue with DH is how passively tanky they are on top of the big damage they do.

3 Likes

Lfg is pretty much lock/dh or ret/dh…Might see ele/dh sometimes or boomi/dh.

It immune CC but no incoming damage. Wall used to be 70% now it’s like 30%.

Please show proof it’s immuning damage

2 Likes

prime time bumpin ugliesssssssss and if anyoone doesnt think this true youre so unaware its hilarious actually go test it. it does. i dont have to prove anything to any of you go figure it out.

bump and title change