Glimpse changed to searing glare mechanic but a defensive + darkness buff. minor damage changes is not TUNING

so basically how searing glare gives you a chance to miss your spell, same deal just as a buff on dh when they veng retreat cc has a CHANCE to miss. thoughts? also, we need to buff darkness spells typically quite useless and got gutted for no reason other than their legendary was proc’n it so often that it was broken in shadowlands.

rofl noone will touch my 2 posts i just made w a 10 foot stick, i think that means its good.

lul this change is amazing and not 1 comment its hilarious really.

The change is trash and would make glimpse even more broken since instead of just immuning cc, it would apply to everything.

no we don’t

darkness hasn’t been changed in pvp except with the cover of darkness change.

shameless way to bump another of your threads with post counts padded by different characters of yours

So… after having a conversation with yourself across dozens of posts over 3 threads where you complained about vengeful retreat having immunity frames (which it doesnt) you want to buff glimpse???
What?

1 Like

This guy is like a bad idea factory.

Do you think him and arthis put on matching aprons and cook together?

1 Like

Definitely. I can see it now…

Channels inner Julia Child’s voice
“and today we’re cooking up a batch of fried suggestions. Pass me the oil Arthis.”

2 Likes

pvp needs a dev.