We’re actively discussing the best options to incentivize healers to queue

The poor balancing is giving dps huge defensives that they can use to outlast certain abilities which cause low mmr games to be over instantly and high mmr games to last a ridiculous amount of time.

I only heal solo shuffles and i can tell you now dampening ramping is the biggest difference between the 2. The other big difference is no drinks but the effect of that is very small.

I don’t think having healers do ‘big dam’ is the answer.

Instant healing like fistweaving should have longer cds and it shouldn’t just be hitting people to heal.

If it’s gunna be that way, it should perform more like Crane monk in Legion than constant ancient arts weaving.

Honestly the one thing that HoTS kinda got right was their healers.

It’s tricky ngl.

Healing in WoW kinda needs a rework imo, but then again some people really do enjoy the casting heals aspect.

1 Like

They don’t even have to do big dam, they can dial the conversion rate up to whatever. A 1000 damage smite could heal for 8000 for instance.

Hmm. Maybe.

Hots hero design was actually so good, yeah.

2 Likes

The problem with discipline priest and fistweavers fundamentally is that they dont sacrifice anything to do damage whereas DPS (well, most) need to sacrifice damage in order to heal. In fact they are usually rewarded in doing so.

Just another drop in the bucket of blind healer bias on these forums.

Long time healer myself and I don’t like the duel aspect of solo shuffle. DPS actually get to shuffle who their opponents are but healers face the same healer for 6 rounds. If you’re facing a good opponent that can mean 6 long hard fought rounds of matches going into deep dampening usually decided by a flip of a coin whether or not DPS play well.

Solo shuffle wasn’t made with healers in mind

4 Likes

Post less thanks

make more than 20k a year thanks

How are u hard stuck 1400 as dk

1 Like

How are you hardstuck making less than people on unemployment do?

Do you save money on your taxes from donating cr daily

1 Like

You’ve played more games in 3 weeks than I’ve played in 3 expansions, you are the picture perfect definition of every jobless loser people imagine World of Warcraft players are.

How much of a loser are u to play less than 300 games an expansion yet live on the world of warcraft arena forums and cry about healers pressing cds at 1300

Someone with gainful employment and value of their time, you should try it. Maybe you’ll learn how to use that brain you was born with for something useful other than being a sunk cost addicted moron.

Do you think pretending to not be a loser irl on the world of warcraft arena forums makes anyone have sympathy for ur 1300 negative win loss situation

Reply if you work at 711

I’m not even 1300, im 500 rating, youre such a brainrot benobo you cant even read. Please go back and get your GED

711 worker confirmed

1 Like

I’ve said it from day dot they need to add voice communication to solo shuffle. It’s the only way to get around all the pain in the butt cooldown overlapping, CC breaking, no CD use.

Even in the tournament today people are flicking between voice rooms on Discord. You might say well there’s money involved, and that is true, but you can’t deny that voice shuffles where you can communicate would make games smoother and less painful.

It already has voice.

Arena was meant to be a team atmosphere and culture.

They did away with team charters and added lfg.

Pvp then became extremely toxic because you weren’t held accountable by your team or the pvp community.

They add solo q which has made pvp just that much more toxic because nobody is held accountable for poor game play or being toxic.

This “noob” friendly approach has failed horribly and will never work.

You want to fix the problem go back to team charters and throw solo q in the dumpster.