WC3 reforged datamining (post updated with models)

I think the most remarkable thing about all those new models is that they’re making sure that what we see feels actually threatening. That they are indeed big monsters that have taken over their territory with strength.

I can’t wait to play with all those models in the world editor.

2 Likes

Not datamining, but the official site’s been updated with screenshots showing some of the NE and UD buildings.

They probably should have made sure the demon hunter model was working before uploading the first one.

2 Likes

that doesn’t seem to be finished.

Someone stolen the glaives of the DH
and those trees aren’t corrupted.

1 Like

Of course it’s not finished. The game is barely enteriong beta.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hmm I wonder about that one kobold model, the one with one of the artists’ heads on it? I wonder if that’s getting updated.

Anyone else had a chance to play the Beta? I’m legitimately surprised at how well it runs given these updated graphics.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve played a couple of games of it and it’s been running great! Just some sound issues on the rainy maps, but otherwise flawless. Doesn’t seem to be the case for everyone though, as everyone I’ve matched with has disconnected/crashed within the first few minutes. But that’s okay because it gives me time to go creeping, tech up, and gawk at all the models >:D

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s done that haha. Though it is hard to gauge how well my machine will run when big armies fight against each other if everyone leaves before we get to that point.

1 Like

Something feels weird about the coloring in this remake. I’ve been watching gameplay from and old time wc3 proplayer (Grubby) and units tend to meld together like a Michael Bay transformer and it’s hard to differentiate what is what sometimes.

some textures seems to be a bit off.

ESPECIALLY the terrain.

Yes. Because it’s beta. Game’s not finished for like… Two months or such.

oh i know that is beta i just think that we are really close to launch, i hope they can fix these problems.

100%.

I’m DL’ing the beta right now and I’m planning to give my input, hopefully there’s still time for some last minute improvements to the textures.

I tried the beta. Did a multiplayer match. Had fun. Even won. Didn’t expect that at all.

1 Like
3 Likes

So are Night Elves available to play at Beta?

Most of these look better than the current WoW models. I get that they’re smaller and that makes it easier, but I wonder if some of them won’t eventually migrate back into WoW.

1 Like

Undead are being added tomorrow, I think they said nelves are being added either the week after or the week after that.

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm which male heroes will get a female variant?

Is it only DKs and DHs?

For some reason I was expecting more.