Waterworks t8 is almost impossible even for correct ilevel

I’ve cleared water works on 9, and 8 3 times now. Also never had to redo cause I failed. This actually seems like one of the easier delves, I’m sorry but it is 100% a skill issue. Also being a mythic raider doesn’t show skill, it just shows they are willing to throw themselves at a boss for 2 weeks until the memorize every second of the fight.

1 Like

Nothing about Waterworks is an issue… except the final boss.

And I haven’t tried it since the hotfix so… I’m removing myself from this discussion.

Waterworks atm is not the same as yesterday.

I solo’d it again last night.
Group scaling seem a bit off, or perhaps everyone needs to be at ilvl 600 now

What. Warface’s AoE hits like a truck. It’s one of the hardest for me. I’d say Fungal Folly is probably the easiest.

Oof, you caught OP lying in GD. What a surprise :open_mouth:

2 Likes

add the dread pit to the list.
Last boss is a big no

Honestly people complaining these are hard must be close if not braindead, I’m practically running through 9s on my Dk and elemental shaman. If they got any easier it would be just free loot. Zekvir boss took me 15 try’s, I don’t know what all of you are complaining about but when people say there is disparity in mental capacity I guess now I get it. If you can’t clear them get ur itemlv up. Why does it have to be completed prior to the season even starting? Get over it. I hope blizzard does cave to you whinny babies.

Rather it a nightmare but can progress on it rather than have easy end game ttems.