Waterworks t8 is almost impossible even for correct ilevel

I had no issues doing it

even tanks are struggling now to solo them at t8. They just killed them in 1 hotfix

1 Like

I took the same 3 people I did yesterday and we cant do it at all anymore. This is trash.

1 Like

Though ill admit i did it early today in the morning before Hot fix soo no idea what its like now

no they arent if they arent bad

That’s disgusting one wipe with five people and the delve is bricked on bountiful now and the part about " This change should make the experience more consistent regardless of group size or makeup. is false a small party of three people can wipe twice before it bricked a solo can wipe 5 times the checkpoint should at least give you the number of lives as players in the delve. All it takes is someone pulling a rare or that random spawn that gives maps and your party is likely going to wipe unless you are geared as hell.

Bet they hot fix the rezing as well where if healer revives people who died it doesnt count

they already had it fixed in this hotfix

i just did a 7 waterworks.

normally i just nuke everything and move on. this time i had to skip almost every add i could. even pulling 3 little dudes was a task.

died 2-3 times on last boss, only lived due to turtling and healing at the correct time

I just did a waterworks 8, the damage was less made soling Waxface better. I felt I wasn’t as frantic as I was the other day before these changes. (I do delves on holy priest).

The only thing I noticed that was off is that Mini bosses were showing up in 8s. On the beta and up till now they didn’t show up till 9s. I have never had good luck with them, and I know if I run into them, I just die.

I though the mini bosses were not going to show up till 9s since they are part of the optional difficulty for players seeking a challenge, while not bogging other players down who are working on filling out their vault.

1 Like

Well atleast they added
reaching a checkpoint will now provide +1 life

sure are trying to make it so NO one will want to do these anymore

i did a delve level 7

the mobs would destroy half my hp bar in a single attack and the final boss was a big giant mushroom who had 40million hpm he had a long list of giant brutal attacks and the arena was filled with exploding spores.

it was a long lengthy battle, and my reward was a 454 ilvl piece of crap gear that ill never use in my life

i justr dont get it

why go thru all that? that was harder than like a mythic 10 lol

3 Likes

He does his pulse about every 20s. Please remind us, oh great one, of the Warrior ability that allows you to “self heal” to match that. We’ll wait.

Also… Brann doesn’t tank. It’s the only role he doesn’t do. There can be moments, BRIEF moments where he strips aggro and if you’re being utterly disingenuous (which you are) you could call that “tanking” … except it’s not. After 3-5 seconds, the boss goes right back to you.

Besides, the issue is an AoE ability that doesn’t matter who’s tanking.

Any time ultra difficult/broken content is released, there’s always some gigachad posting nonsense like “pffft… omg that was easy! I did it on my lv4 in greens!!”

Always from a person who hides their progress. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/8sTfFIj.png
Waterworks on 582 ele sham

https://i.imgur.com/UkmqNZh.png
Waterworks on 595 feral druid

Get good, scrub.

Second wind. You can also set Brann to heal. Or use a potion.
Here’s a clear I did just for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5UwCPUffzQ

tldw: skill issue, git gud etc

More a grind issue for some classes. A lot of devls rely on cheap mechanics that are later offset by a leveled up brann over difficulty

Delves are completely unbalanced at the moment due to the hotfix that caused changes to things that weren’t listed on the notes. I’d unfortunately encourage backing off until they fix those issues.

Did the Hallowfall + Azj-Kahet bountiful delves just before. Didn’t feel too bad as Demo. Just explode the casters, pull conservatively and don’t stand in cleaves/swirlies.

Avoided one of the new packs and killed the other (exploded one ASAP and then kinda grinded the other one down).

Requires you to not get hit for more than 5s, and meaningful healing would take 8+s and … you didn’t have that. SW is an incredibly underrated ability, but it’s useless here.

As others have noted, Brann’s healing is less than half-a-percent. It’s useless.

I already said I did.

I didn’t see your iLevel, but as is typical for internet tuff guys, you’ll have to explain to us how when you get hit by Glob of Wax is doesn’t even do 5% damage, but when it hits me, it’s hitting for 40%. That’s not a “skill issue” since you can’t avoid it. You can mitigate it, but that means you’re not using those mitigation skills for the AoE (where you need it more).

If it wasn’t for the intro that shows you starting at R8, it looks like you’re running a +3. The damage values don’t match an R8. And while it’s possible you spliced two runs together, I’m fine to ignore this for now.

I don’t need condescension. I want to know how to beat it. Because I did EVERYTHING you did in the video, super git gud master, except that I’m taking 30% per pulse, and you’re taking 8. When Wax Globs hit, you only take 5%, and you’re not even swapping stances (which I was).

That’s sus.

edit: also-- your run is from TODAY. That’s after the hotfix which lowered boss output.

gg

588 ilvl BM Hunter here. I managed to figure out the combination of abilities to solo T8 Waterworks last night. It felt like raid progression. You wipe and wipe and wipe and wipe and make tiny progress until you finally beat it.