Waterwalking

People love to ad hominem. Just ignore it and move on with your day.

EDIT: That being said, it’s the same logic as the “you don’t have waterstriders, you wouldn’t know” argument

Wait arent you the guy who posted damage meter picture in the Warfront or something? im pretty sure its you.

You really do want to derail the thread don’t you.

Derail my own thread? While I’m winning? Seems illogical.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

Im not insulting you.

such as picking fight

lol that seems to be the general discussion forum in a nutshell a lot of the time though

2 Likes

What are you winning ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Points. I have all of them.

Quit derailing the thread. This thread is about waterstriders and their ability to stride upon water (or soon-to-be lack thereof).

I am pretty sure you addressed that derailing the thread business to the wrong person - try again. Otherwise, I would guess you are losing since you would rather a troll come in to attack me in the hopes I will go away.

Also, Licelmine and Fatso are the same trolls - they are just sockpuppeting to upvote themselves.

I called out and flagged the troll’s post.

Yet you are once again derailing the thread.

I think Blizzard is making the right call overall, but they should treat the Waterstriders the same as they are treating the Sky Golem.

How are they treating the sky golem ?

So you dont know anything about this issue at all?

1 Like

It keeps the ability to pick herbs without requiring a dismount, but it cannot benefit from the mount equipments.

It keeps its unique ability (picking herbs), and ignores equipment.

Ever since they announced this, people have been asking that Blizzard do the same for Water Striders.

1 Like

It depends on how this all works but it may be beneficial to have it the way it currently is, with an open slot and a free item to apply.

Some people think each mount is treated differently, so you can apply a water walking item and then that mount is usable as a water walking mount on all your characters. In this case, then giving people the free item to apply to any mount instead of the strider is preferable. Then people have a choice and the item is free.

Other people think they will have to add these items for every character who wants to use that mount, in that case leaving the strider alone is preferable.

I’m just gonna officially declare that this is the middle ground that needs to be implemented.

And trust me, as someone with both water striders, I would gladly use the water walking equipment until I have flying. (If they implemented the Sky Golem option on the Striders)

Why? Because I’m sick of seeing the damn bugs. But I also don’t want to lose the bugs for next expansion, when I want to have the dazing item on while questing, but when I encounter water, I don’t want to suddenly have no water walking mount.

AKA Just because the Water Striders would keep their Water Walking doesn’t mean people would still ONLY use them for water walking. Some of us would still use the water walking equipment to see something else every now and then

1 Like

The equipment and what they water strider does is the same. It will be baseline for all mounts with that perk. Hopefully the waterstrider will be set to default with that perk on all toons.