"Water We Can Walk On"

Yeah, now we Shamans and our fellow DKs cannot lord over the peasants who have to swim, now the normal RABBLE will be able to be on equal terms with us? FOR SHAME.

8 Likes

I’m Canadian. We walk on water five months out of the year.

20 Likes

it means everyone can walk on it not just specific classes how hard is it to understand that?? it’s not rocket science

I think they were just trying to show off new environmental art…which is nice and all…

But to me, if anything, it shows how disconnected the devs are - and further proof they aren’t actively playing the game. They obviously thought this was going to be something to impress the playerbase…swing and a miss

woops…

3 Likes

Inb4 ff14 did water walking in a zone with no restrictions first.

1 Like

3 Likes

Players to devs: “Do you guys not have subs?”

10 Likes

We could fly without help too.

4 Likes

bliz be like " The water is wet, it’s actually the wettest water that’s ever been created "

7 Likes

My first thought was “nice try devs, but I’m keeping my water strider’s boots” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wish I still didn’t believe what 9.2 vs Endwalkers does.

But believe me as long as we do not have new Skimpy Armors or Armorkinis :bikini: , Blizzard is not enough this expansion.

1 Like

A weirder idea, would been to make it a jello substance that eats careless adventurer’s.

8 Likes

Maybe it could be a rhomboid type shape?

2 Likes

and make it purple, but red when we look from the surface!

1 Like

Points for retweeting a Pat tweet.

1 Like

They really did not have anything else to talk about.

1 Like

Thanks, Now its gross disgusting water you can walk on

In addition to the answer already given, it would be quite awkward considering how clunky water-walking functionality is currently for people who move in the world with their mouse as primary. It’s just way too easy to accidentally drop under without meaning to. Maybe if they fix this somehow, it wouldn’t be as unexpected.

my horse water wings are WASTED! I DEMAND A REFUND!

1 Like

Its not that. Its how it was said as if it was this mystical magical thing we’re supposed to be excited about that got it some of the reaction it did. It would’ve been better for them not to say anything about it but rather just show players running on it.

8 Likes