Water Strider Water Walking Passive - Removed

Incorrect.

Because of the dominance of Water Strider, they are removing its ability to walk on water according to T&E. This means that characters below level 100 will not have access to a water walking mount.

8 Likes

You can do that RIGHT NOW.

Also, the water strider is a useful mount at EVERY level.

2 Likes

Blizzard leave my water strider alone. I worked hard in Pandaria to increase my rep to that Nat Pagle person and the stupid Anglers to get that mount. So now I get to buy something for a mount that I already had? shaman water walking for the win now… (or Death Knight water waking either way)

14 Likes

They are now making you choose either water walking or not being dazed. You Can NOT do both like you can now. It’s one or the other, So with 8.2 you will have to constantly switch between the two.

3 Likes

They are also removing yet another RP element from the game… and adding to the long list of mounts that are completely garbage… like the ship that does not float, and now the striders that do not stride.

9 Likes

Ok I don’t usually complain about changes but if this is correct I am going to be a bit upset. It took me forever to get the rep for that mount.:confused:

6 Likes

I give you that they shouldn’t have a level requirement tied to them, that’s a lame move.

But the ability to enable waterwalking on any mount is a godsend, I don’t wanna be limited to my strider for convenience reasons on alts while grounded, being able to use other mounts is great!

1 Like

The Barding will still exist come 8.2 y’know.

So you can have both.

It is. But Blizzard need to learn that taking things AWAY from the playerbase is stupid.

8 Likes

Seriously, why is there a level 100 restriction on mount equipment anyway? Let us use it as soon as we can use mounts.

6 Likes

Those who don’t have Pathfinder in Warlords and those below 60 would like to say hello.

14 Likes

These devs are so far out of touch …its just sad at this point .

8 Likes

this was not my understanding. But if this is true then I see no problem. If bardings disappear then It’s just blizz taking away more player choice.

Blizzard needs to stop making changes for the sake of making changes. What’s next? Will the Sky Golem and Mechanized Lumber Extractor lose their ability to farm nodes while mounted when they decide to make that piece of equipment?

5 Likes

So are they going to rename this “the Dreadwake II” mount? :smiley:

Are you saying you didnt get value for it? Its been out for years, so if you have it, it’s not as if it hasn’t been a go to mount for a few expansions

I guarantee there were people that did the grind recently for BfA.

4 Likes

Timewalking was the easy way… you just saved up badges and waited until pandaland timewalking.

Have you not gotten the value from it for nearly 3 expansions?

The sad thing is, that IS a piece of equiment. Right now. I actually made one of my alts a blacksmith JUST to make the stirrups so I could gather while making rounds in Nazmir on my water strider.

So yeah, they’re taking that away too, I’d guess.