Watched 30min of SL and I'm out

Funny because there even adding more fxs in sl expansion making wow look even better lol!

Yep, and anytime i googled “Pathfinder Shadowlands”, all the results were from 2019… what i linked was from 7 days ago, so you’d think Pathfinder would be mentioned, mm?

Perhaps it still might be, especially where alts are concerned. Who knows? It’s still very, very early in the alpha.

Personally, i prefer PF to the old system as it’s cheaper in the long run!

3 Likes

You don’t really think they are going to get rid of Pathfinder do you? Come on.

10 Likes

From what we know all old content is looking to lose pathfinder, however new content is still expected to have a pathfinder requirement.

Hopefully however it won’t be as dense as the current ones and will just involve completing the story compared to hours of WQ grinds for rep.

7 Likes

Ion has pretty consistently been saying Pathfinder is the least bad option in every Shadowlands interview I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Repeat after me:

Flight is not content.

7 Likes

Well Blizzard said, years ago, that they don’t want to re-invent the wheel at each expansions.

This actually make sense!

Its

A

Freaking

ALPHA!

3 Likes

So…2 experts? You guys should develop video games with mad skillz like that!

4 Likes

So are you going to explain what’s bad or…?

Edit: OP already bought Shadowlands based on how they have the mount and pet in their collection. Just an obvious troll. Move on bois.

8 Likes

Thats basically for flying Iike it is now…with areas without pathfinder…nothing new with that minus the level squish

Extension of Bfa? Not sure we saw the same information on shadowlands. Anyways, no reason to be a Diva about it… peace out with dignity at least.

1 Like

One could make a decent argument that it is…honestly

6 Likes

Wait. Is that flying for old world or SL?

Lmao. I just checked OP’s profile. They thought they could hide it on a fresh alt, but they already bought the Epic Edition and have the Anima Wyrmling in their collection.

I’ll give it a 3/10

They’re just a troll. Move on. Nothing to see here.

12 Likes

flying old world thats not wod, legion and bfa

Nice find lol owned!

I do a lot of emissaries. Most of the stuff on your list will not affect me or will negatively affect me.

1 Like