Watch the World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Now!

Looking forward to seeing what next. Rumors are just rumors…but if theres any accuracy at all in any of it…and it involves dragons?..thats all it will take for me to play. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How long will the reveal be? A quick 5-10 minute teaser reveal with more to come in the following days/weeks, or a two hour BlizzCon-esque production that we should plan to set aside some time for?

2 Likes

Why do I have a bad feeling about this upcoming expansion?

17 Likes

Would love it if you let Goblins play druids and their flight form were dragonkin. :hugs:

1 Like

Maybe it’s a double meaning and they’ll also announce that Season 4 begins in August

1 Like

Because you’ve been reading too many gloom and doom depressed people in GD posts.

7 Likes

I mean we had two bad expansion in a row…

20 Likes

???

1 Like

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands 2, Zovaal Boogaloo.

Coming in August 2023.

6 Likes

Greatly dissapointed.

15 Likes

Why are people like you even here. Go away

Thank you for providing this to us Live!!! I’m blocking my calendar now :slight_smile:

Any word on duration of the presentation? I would like to organize some time to watch it if I can.

2 Likes

better have no dumb systems like the past expansions

5 Likes

Dragonflight.

The jig is up. No need to wait for this event.

This just in , all classes are axed and are rerolled to be warriors next expansion

Healers?? nobody needs them :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They need to know going into this that a 2023 launch date is, in itself, a failure for which they must make up. More so if they also fail to deliver a new class, which was due in Shadowlands.

4 Likes

If you people despise this game than why even bother to stay on it and why even continue to post on these forums just to hate on this game?! If you were actually criticizing and being critical then, why isn’t your comments even constructive all I see and hear is bashing, insults, hateful comments. The arrogance of some players really are astounding.

3 Likes

I cannot wait to see where we go from shadowlands because I actually miss Azeroth content and I hope we get a nice big content expansion on day 1 and little on systems.

4 Likes

Maybe the leak was an early April Fools’ joke, and they’re trying to mislead us. :clown_face: