Watch The War Within™: Threads of Destiny

Okay, that was pretty cool. Nice intro to why the those Nerubians turned back to the Void.

1 Like

She’s the Har-binger. She’s Har-binging the Void Lords to Azeroth.

1 Like

The Void Lords.

4 Likes

When I saw his “corpse” in the trailer, it makes be believe he’s not actually dead, we just all believe he is.

Which makes it easier when he returns.

Also, Xal made a deal with him for her freedom, that’s how she got out of the dagger. We still don’t know what that deal entailed.

Maybe she’s trying to bring him back.

Deal could’ve been: “Yeah these dudes are gonna kill me, but if you keep a fragment of me alive and hidden, I’ll free you rn” lol

2 Likes

N’zoth seeing us in the past could be done as a way for him to come up with a plan to return later on.

We know C’Thun and Yogg were defeated but not outright killed.

1 Like

“That is not dead which can eternal lie.”

2 Likes

Seems like we’ve seen this before…

Azshara makes a deal with N’Zoth to save her people.
Elisande makes a deal with the Legion to save her people.
Rastakhan makes a deal with Bwonsamdi to save his people.

2 Likes

We get a new zone, with new currency, and 4 levels of raid. And M+++++++++++++++++. Yep, seen it a few times, but we keep coming back to see it again? But, we are glad to see the writer strike ended. How could we get such compelling stories?

Kinda did Xal dirty here. She looks like the crazy obsessive girlfriend meme from a few years ago.

1 Like

Player makes deal with Gallwix to save their people.

Gallywix has altered the deal and has his own people imprisoned instead.

That’s the point lol. She’s not your sexy snuggly waifu.

She’ll cackle at you and taunt you while you lay out on the floor bleeding, and call you weak.

She’s crazy and evil. The same Xal’atath from when she was inside the blade, largely indifferent about the players.

6 Likes

Cause its fun.

I think she looks a lot like this:

Change the narrative a bit, we got gypsy rose, mother, and the outside person telling them to kill mother.

They are saving that for the WoW: Deadliest Catch expansion.

2 Likes

I think leaders having to cut deals with dangerous forces to save their people is kind of a theme in a lot of fiction, to be fair.

In this case, though, it was:

• Evil forces try to get the leader to bargain
  • Leader says nah
  • Evil forces cut a deal with their kid instead
  • Kid deploys knaifu

We’ve had leaders who took the deal, and we’ve had kids who took out their parents, but we haven’t had that specific chain of events before that I can think of.

5 Likes

I can actually see the writer’s room team huddle where this idea was pitched using this exact chain of logic.

2 Likes

Wonder how they are going to manage arachnophobia mode with this race.

Crabs on spider webs.

Somehow I think that won’t help.

2 Likes

I saw that with Beth’talic in Firelands

It’s somehow worse.

I mean - in the realm of gods and demons, you have to make deals to save your people. It turns out one of these was net neutral to alright with Bwonsamdi.

1 Like