Watch The War Within™: Threads of Destiny

Ook you shadow priests like seriously ook you

Look at all dem spiders we have to face now :rage:

3 Likes

Man they really nailed the zealous HR lady look on Xal’atath didn’t they?

Doesn’t even need the traditional danger glasses to convey her psychopathy. Well done Blizz.

1 Like

@2:40 - Make Azj-Kahet Great Again?

Vader and Palpatine

And turn into a deer to escape!

Her mom was such a boomer she just couldn’t take it.

Notice how the Nerubians are more human-like due to Xalatath’s influence? From an in-game persepctive I suspect that will come to have meaning, that the same influence that humanized Nerubians humanized the trolls into elves.

From an out-of-game perspective I suspect that they made these Nerubians so human-like so that their models could be used for a playable race.

4 Likes

She is just a Jailer 2.0. Someone who came from nowhere claiming to be the mastermind behind the things happened before.
People are liking her just because she is an edge waifu insteat of a half naked bald man.

7-8 years in the game = came out of nowhere.

13 Likes

I wish this was the xpac cinematic fully animated instead of that weird dance video we got lol this is how you actually build hype and intrigue.

4 Likes

blizz should’ve made another version where they’re crabs instead

1 Like

No, please, I’m terrified of crabs

Xal’atath is having way too much fun.

You know, it’s possible she’s up to something no good.

4 Likes

this 7-8 years means nothing in the entire warcraft history timeline

ah yes a character in WoW is only valid or realistic if I’ve seen them since the rts. truly a healthy way for the game’s story to go forward.

9 Likes

7-8 years, and being directly responsible for things that are currently happening rather than claiming they did things before you knew about them.

5 Likes

Laura Bailey and Claudia Christian at the same time. I’m happy.

2 Likes

i want to be spider.
give me the spider.

6 Likes

Just because you don’t pay attention to storylines within the game, doesn’t mean others don’t.

They’ve been slowly building her up since Legion and I’m interested to see where this goes.

The Jailor was never going to be anything interesting because the Shadowlands were a terrible idea for an expansion and they messed with a lot of stuff that just didn’t need to be touched, all because Dansuer wanted to be a better writer (he’s not) than Metzen.

11 Likes

Can y’all stop changing how Xal looks? Just make up your mind. You were going for scary in this one, but ended up getting “crazy eyes” ex girlfriend, lol