Watch The War Within™: Threads of Destiny

If you “Click the Full Article” there is actually a disclaimer on the video for Archnophobia lol

(I know you’re being sarcastic, just pointing it out cuz I thought it was funny)

4 Likes

Can Darkspear trolls finally get diverse hair styles now? Spiders got cool dreads, I want dreads :frowning:

(Zandalari don’t count, they are not cool like Darkspear)

2 Likes

So Xal will be your version of the Ascians, while Azeroth is Hydaelyn? Got it. xD

3 Likes

can I join? I use my magic and turn guards into mice and walk pass though them in the vault and take everything I can.

1 Like

Pretty brutal stuff. I imagine she’ll be the first tier end boss.

1 Like

All she had to do was listen to her daughter and help the masses. ./sigh

((I liked the video))

1 Like

Guess what?

she is

4 Likes

Wow, I’ve been spoiled. Time to post on the forums.

:dracthyr_a1:

Ahhhh i see. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

was wondering if we were going to get some of these shorts for this expansion

3 Likes

Curious if we’ll get shorts about some of the other characters. Namely the one that makes people on the forums mald and maybe some stuff about the earthen.

1 Like

Yeah you can hit Shift J and the first raid is already in there for you to peruse.

1 Like

I think xal used surrendered to madness to many times :crazy_face:

You weave them webs, catch them flies, buy them four pairs of socks every Christmas, and they still stab you in the back for a Goth girlfriend when they grow up.

:weary: Parenthood is exhausting.

8 Likes

azshara and nzoth

elisand and guldan

guldan and kiljaeden

always the same story, no wonder 0 hype, boring

6 Likes

Me and the cookie jar on the shelf

1 Like

After watching the video, I feel that the ret paladin is the perfect class to combat those things!

Time to squash some spiders!

3 Likes

No quarter for horrendous noseless spider people. Axe swinging set to maximum.

1 Like

nom Nom NOM?!

Oh that’s right. I’ll check it out more closely when I get home from work. Thanks.

1 Like