Watch the MDI & AWC Shadowlands Global Finals and earn the Fearless Spectator title!

three per team.

When trying to link my YouTube account I get “We don’t currently support connecting brand accounts.” My email is an @live.ca email which Ive had for years and it’s the same as a hotmail. Do I now have to link my bnet to a dummy YouTube account?

1 Like

Not to bash on you blizzard but holy cow You’re so desperate to keep the E sports going you gotta bribe people now?

/rings bell
Shame!

6 Likes

Esports was a mistake.

18 Likes

Not really, since you don’t have to watch it to get the title. All you have to do is connect your wow account to your youtube account. Then be logged and have that youtube page open in the background for 2 hours.

Some people watched. Most have never been interested.

4 Likes

So,Blizz since you’re, you know asking begging people to watch this garbage,why not sweeten the pot,and toss a mount in. Wouldn’t be hard.just grab some old, since removed low poly pvp mount and call it good.

2 Likes

y’all a bunch of esports haters lol. i watched for long time. not so much the mdi anymore but awc is entertaining. some of you just never give blizz a break no matter what.

3 Likes

No. Your crappy eSports are a big part of why the game is in such bad shape right now. It’s killing the game and no amount of bribery will make me give you another view impression. You could offer a free year of game time and I still would not log in.

I’m helping.

7 Likes

Having to give a title reward to get viewers…yeah MDI is pretty much dead on views. Is there an alternate way if you don’t have a youtube account and don’t want one? Possibly twitch?

1 Like

esports didnt ruin the game dungeon finder did get it right.

1 Like

Wrong, LFG/LFD/LFR saved WoW, not ruined it. It would be a shell of its former self if it didn’t add LFG tool and be down with BDO and older MMOs that not many people play anymore because it never adapted to people’s time. Esports however did ruin them because they are designed for esports competitions in mind as well now.

11 Likes

Keep telling yourself that…

3 Likes

You need to allow “Brand” accounts to connect. I only have one Youtube and I’m not making a dummy account for a title.

if you have a google account, you have a youtube account

what a weird take

Google account = Youtube account

both of you have weird takes, refusing to take a free title due to “privacy” or whatever when you literally give your info away via apple/android smartphones

1 Like

No thanks. I have a riveting chapter of watching my paint dry. It’s more exciting than AWC.

2 Likes

I’ll pass. I prefer to stay awake during the day.

1 Like

You can easily not watch it and get the title.

What do you mean?

Who the heck wants to have, let alone actually use, a title that signifies that they just watched someone else play the game? Being a ‘fearless spectator’ is such a dumb thing to want to show off lol

4 Likes

This is not much different than the “Patron of War” title that came out in Legion, so I’ll watch. I don’t do anything in the way of Mythic stuff, but I’ll watch the MDI.

Not arena, though. Because lol, pvp.