Watch the MDI & AWC Shadowlands Global Finals and earn the Fearless Spectator title!

Watch the MDI & AWC Shadowlands Global Finals and earn the Fearless Spectator title!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Why not just name the event to Rogue/Mage Championship.

25 Likes

No thanks. Appreciate it though.

3 Likes

Chess FIDE Candidates is more interesting than watching RMP wars.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll finally tune into the sports if it means a title, pet or mog.

2 Likes

Come watch which Destro Warlock crits the most times.

3 Likes

How many destro warlocks?

Edit: Good things don’t need inflated viewer counts.

2 Likes

Wait, so you are telling me that viewership is so bad now that you have to tempt people to sit there with it muted in the background for a stupid FOMO title in order to make it appear more people are interested in this trash than there actually is?

Hilarious.

53 Likes

I love being able to mute announcement threads. lol

Link my wow account to google?

Ya, Nope.

5 Likes

Weird how people don’t want a free title

any of you who claims they won’t watch it and have that title, are hypocrites

2 Likes

Wow. Their event is so boring they have to bribe people with a title to view it.

Can’t wait for them afterwards to say their event was so “successful” because so many people watched it that it must be worthwhile.

20 Likes

How about Tormented Spectator title?

32 Likes

I do not think that I will

2 Likes

Then don’t watch it

But anyone who claims they don’t want to watch it but get that title are absolute hypocrites

1 Like

i always do free title yay.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s literally free

Put the stream on mute when it’s time and go do something else you don’t have to watch it with full attention if you dislike this kind of content that much

People have absolute weird and crazy takes

7 Likes

/sniff

/sniffsniff

I detect a whiff… nay… a REEK… no… an OVERPOWERING STENCH… of desperation to get someone, anyone to watch their “esports”.

It will make for a cool unofficial in-game contest to spot and screencap one of the 4 people who end up with the “Fearless Spectator” title.

In all seriousness Blizz, just give it a rest. It looks desperate, and desperate leading up to a make-or-break xpac is NOT the look that you want to be going for right now.

24 Likes

It has nothing to do with a supposed free title. This is Blizz’s way of adding some imagined relevancy to an Esport that many people do not like or care for. That has been complained about on the forums and other places because of the skewed meta and how it trickles down into the game where it disadvantages players and groups that don’t play the “ideal” way. It is boring watching the same comps go up against each other and have very little class representation because many classes and specs just aren’t optimal or desired. If blizz actually bothered to balance classes and specs properly so that there would be more diversity as far as comps go or enforced rules that prevented the same classes from being used, then maybe…just maybe more people would care. But MDI viewership has been low and Blizz needs to make sure their little Esports game stays active so they can proclaim how “everyone loves it!” Thus, the bribe.

12 Likes

People prior to COVID, always watched AWC at Blizzcon, even championships outside of WoW

There have been many years people at Blizzcon go see these events while they’re at the convention

This is no different than 10 Blizzcons

5 Likes