Watch Shadowlands: Dark Abduction

I hope you realize not only Anduin but Jaina, Thrall, and Baine were also captured. Tyrande, on the other hand, was prepared and killed her captors.

Yes, I said that in the same post you quoted!

Anyone else notice Teldrassil was in the cinematic? I thought it got burned down

That’s more likely Nordrassil, on Mt. Hyjal.

2 Likes

it did get burned down
 lol
 like really
?

Right
so why is it in the cinematic?!!

?

Sylvanas abducted our characters too don’t worry. We will find them in the Maw.

It’s not though. That scene with Tyrande is at Nordrassil, not Telrassil.

2 Likes

For all the amazing feats characters can pull off
 having two valkyr just come in and yoink the King is lame as hell

EDIT: Also Tyrande’s character looks odd

1 Like

“Noooooo! They took away the replacement son I was using instead of my old, dead son and now I’ll have to pay attention to my daughterrrrrr, nooooooooo!”

4 Likes

Don’t be silly. He’ll just have to find another replacement son. After the Fourth War there should be plenty of young men missing their father figures.

3 Likes

That’s why he’s such a war hawk then!

He’s trying to create a surplus of sad young men without fathers so he doesn’t have to engage, ever, on any level, with his actual blood-related daughter.

2 Likes

If they’re flying necromonkeys, then this should have been the dialog

Sylvanas (to Anduin): “I’ll get you, my pretty!”

looks at Genn changing into werewolf form

“And your little dog, too!”

6 Likes
Spoiler

And yet Turalyon has already replaced him? So seems intentional vs, “oh woops Wowhead spoiled it guess we’ll put it on the website?” o-O

It’s The Wizard OF Oz all over again :laughing: To bad the necromonkeys didn’t rip Greymane apart like they did the scarecrow lol.

1 Like

Blizzard: Uh, oh. WoWHead datamined the video. We better make it look like we were going to officially release it early.

I guess all the Stormwind gryphon riders and guards were on lunch break as two death metal val’kyr just swooped in and yeeted the High King of the Alliance to the sky.

4 Likes

That was so stupid.

At least Genn yelling Sylvanas is meme material.

Anduin is useless. Can mass rez a whole army but completely forgets shackle undead? Worthless priest, good riddance.

2 Likes