Watch Shadowlands Afterlives Animated Shorts

It’s >generic turned legion demon #4813< that will be your guide and taskmaster for the new Adventures!™ mission table.

Are we sure? As an Alliance player in The Howling Fjord a Draenei Shaman helps you pass into the spirit realm for a quest.

You can meet The Lich King while there, he goes on a monologue and says “I was a Shaman once…” before promptly killing you.

Well Ner’zhul is still in the Helm. The Jailer is just controlling the both of them. Arthas and Ner’zhul do retain control briefly here and there.

Also, retcons are just messy.

2 Likes

This looks boring honestly. Nothing about this video worked for me. It doesn’t make me want to learn more about the place through questing or joining the covenant; a lazy failure of a video.

5 Likes

Maldraxxus was a bit lackluster.

Listen I can all be for female empowerment, * cough* #MedBikini. (even tho I am just as supportive for the guys) But it needs to make sense.

Tyrande who spent a majority of her lifetime ruling over her people alone while her husband slept. In an empowered role made complete sense. They didn’t that do that. Oh and spent her time disobeying him when he was awake. (Reference WC3 there) She is a strong personality and embodies the female empowering role that got butchered and injustice to her character in BFA.

Why this short animation is lackluster as it made little sense and relevance to this story or franchise. Can we see the difference here?

I don’t remember Draka having much roots in necromancy. I didn’t get much hype and I do agree with the people that there probably could’ve been a better candidate to fill her shoes. Male or female, just someone with more relevance.

I just can’t come to a conclusion of why this was the character that was selected. So I only have speculation to run off.

Hoping the next clip will be better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As a former Eredar you would be right a home there, might even turn back to red.

Ah yes very hyped for Draka! An amazing character who’s greatest accomplishment is giving birth then dying.

2 Likes

i hate this style so much, just ruins it.

1 Like

its horrid

1 Like

Well friend we are in the minority because there are weebs galore who enjoy this game and love anime style.

I thought it was good though. It didn’t have half naked squeaking Japanese girls / guys on it looking constipated so yea I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Someone was cutting onions in my room when I watched this…

7 Likes

so Ursoc is gone? I hope we can save him one day.

5 Likes

The Revendreth afterlives release may tell us more about this. I read the main vampire guy has horns and hooves like the Nathrezim we’re used to seeing so they may share a common ancestry like the trolls/naga/night elves. Plus the whole vampirism thing is another theme they share

Why are they re purposing an older thread?
Conversation makes no sense.
Ah well

1 Like

Oh my precious teddy bear Ursoc! I want to save him!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

Hmm, Ardenweald was truly underwhelming in my opionion. The other two seemed to have more of a story being told in the cinematic than Ardenweald.

2 Likes

Geez…Even the heavenly World Trees can’t catch a break.

2 Likes

it was good but i was thinking that we were going to see how was there and because we didn’t besides the bear was disappointing. i’m wondering who is there from the material plain.

Excuse me Blizz… why you gotta cut onions like that? TT_TT
I can’t wait to see the next one.

2 Likes

This is strange ,yet Ursoc didn’t die when turn to anime in the seed.