Watch Shadowlands Afterlives Animated Shorts

Probably just Blizzard saying “This happens because reasons. We didn’t think about it, and neither should you.” :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I will always overthink/speculate things! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As a lore nut I do the same. But Blizzard rewrites/butchers their own lore almost weekly so…

Still can’t help myself though. I love my lore.

8 Likes

It’s all in good fun.

Yeah let’s just make every single video about an Alliance character. Or even better, another Human Male Paladin.

No thanks.

Lol if that bothers you so much, ask Blizzard to give some emotional connection to some other characters.

I don’t give a crap who the character is, I care about the story.

It could have been anyone: Lady Vashj, Alexandros, Kel’Thuzad, etc. Literally anyone. As long as they actually used the character and their previous life as an emotional anchor.

There is no Alliance or Horde in the Shadowlands. No one cares what faction someone was when they were alive.

3 Likes

But at least give us someone we care about lol. Draka? No one gives a rip about her.

3 Likes

haha, speak for yourself instead of everyone. Unless somehow you are connected to everyone through some psychic link. I personally found the Maldraxxus one to be a lot more fun and enjoyable than the Kyrian one.

2 Likes

Hmm a rogue enjoying a rogue character… big brains

1 Like

I happen to like Draka and am glad to see her. So you don’t speak for me. lol

4 Likes

i thought it was nice to see what became of her! i really enjoyed this one!

4 Likes

it’s a funny catch but was only like 2 seconds

1 Like

The plot is THICC and juicy!

1 Like

Bastion was like a 9.5/10. This one was a 2/10. Very mediocre and short. Massive ball drop.

2 Likes

I loved this video! Draka is so cool! Also does this mean we can switch classes like she does? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Personally, I’d love it if we could cross spec! Not gonna happen but I’d love it!

3 Likes

If an establishing shot/background already exists why not repurposed it? Some of you don’t get into any creative ventures and it shows~ The style isn’t as time intensive as a full on animation but its still a lot of artwork and time.

One reused scene (that was still edited slightly) isn’t a “Ahah! Gotcha B!” moment.

2 Likes

Not as interesting as the first but, eh its ok. Draka is still fighting in the afterlife for something so I guess it shows that.

That might have been a little better. Not that Draka isnt a good fit, just that Alexandros’ story in Maldraxxus might have been a little spicier. Kyrian had a bit of everything which made it far better IMHO, this one kind of left a lot of the substance out.

2 Likes

No one has mentioned yet that Draka’s new boss says “We must prepare” – is it Lord Ravencrest, or someone else who studied under him?

Eh, I’d give it a solid 5 at least. Wasn’t particularly interesting to me, but it’s not the worst thing I’ve ever watched in regards to this game. That honor belongs to the final N’zoth cinematic.

2 Likes

Very disappointing. Doesn’t wanna make me join Maldraxxus.

1 Like