Was your heart broken this Valentine's

I didn’t even bother trying lol

I learned my lesson years ago

1 Like

Didnt drop for 12 years in a row

2 Likes

A Vulperacanride575othermountsinstead

1 Like

I did 700 attempts this year, i still have some attempts between the reset instance and the end of the event…copium
At least this is changing.

Same as usual. 10 runs per day, no mount. Here’s to next year. /salute

Caution, you should exercise.

I did a few Crown Chemical runs this year but didn’t really put a lot of effort into it. I think it’s a goofy-looking mount TBH and even if I did get it I’d most likely never use it. I know it’s rare but I couldn’t care less if someone else in the game is on a rare mount and I’m also under no illusions that anyone in the game cares what mount I’m riding, so I just use my personal favorite mounts which are by no means rare.

If I ever get it someday, that’ll be cool, I guess.

I basically never use mounts except for Travel Form so I’ve never really been super motivated by rare mounts. I have enough of a variety that I don’t have any issues on alts finding one that matches the aesthetic I want on that character so I’ve never even tried to get any of the holiday mounts.

I am for the # of mounts, which gets you more mounts!

I see what you did there…

1 Like

I was flying around org yesterday and I saw someone on the mount. They actually got it that day too. Was real bummed out when I finished my last character, and I knew I wouldn’t have a chance to login today for the 3 extra hours.

2 Likes

My main target during the holiday was taking my squad of alts between level 50-59 and running them through a quick rinse cycle to get a bunch of quick XP. Most of them got a full level out of it.

We already do have a feat of strength for it.

And they can give it to the old owners by taking it away from new owners post buff :smiley:

That’s fair. If they want to make it so, post any changes, they don’t award the feat of strength, they can. Personally, I don’t really care either way about that. :slight_smile:

I share the feeling of this tweet, perfect cinematic for this time.

I cut back my number of runs this year fully knowing it never drops!

To players who given up your the only winners here not fun at all!

I found out u need 5 accounts to get rocket and box 3000+ kills

Relic farming seems less grindy and has finish

I just used it for an alt I’m leveling, no mount, but whatever.

1 Like

No, but my new personal best is 22 seconds in SFK

:wolf: :dragon: :wolf: :dragon: :wolf: :dragon: :wolf: :dragon:

never mind after all I completed the Sludgefist head quest which cost me to complete due to the patch change.

And Tarragrue dropped my Warglaive mythic even though I had the same experience last minute in Legion, when I needed my Agrammar dps trinket that I needed to do the Mythic Raids but it was like 4 days left before the pre-patch and expansion change.

But anyway, I don’t regret not getting that stupid mount, because the original was censored and disappeared after 9.1 so I don’t care if I’m no longer an official of the game.

Anyway, next year I may have another chance at some point.

1 Like