Was phase 2 released early?

There are many players with 7 days /played and they’re not level 60.

Not everyone is as efficient as you at leveling.

1 Like

That’s the thing. I wasn’t doing it efficiently. I was spending time on the AH since it’s my auction alt also. Like what counts for inefficient these days? Killing four mobs an hour?

Casual players spend time on the AH too.

I don’t know why people expect casual/average players to be more efficient with their leveling.

This is significantly faster than the average player, just fyi

1 Like

I am a L51 warrior and a free HK from practically everyone. It is no more rough than it was in P1.

My beloved Horde Brethren are roflol face rolling the streamers and they are crying and even making up lies of why their guild gets wiped over and over in open world.
And now begging blizz to let them on pve servers… it’s beautiful to see the retail hero’s and their sheep get face rolled into oblivion.

Bow before the Mighty Horde Empire Alliance peasants!

And no dates are in this info. It doesnt matter how many days you had in Vanilla, you’re playing Classic, a repolished version of a 15 year old game. So no it wasnt early, it was released when Blizz wanted, as will the rest of it.

Super casual, due to work/school schedule I only play on weekends and then I was blessed three times with being sick since launch (2 bouts of flu and a double ear infection). Plus leveling with hubby who is a tank and I heal but we didn’t dungeon spam (our plan is to finish in dungeons now for gear).
We were annoyed Sunday when we were actually able to play for more than a couple of hours but aren’t going to complain about it. It is what it is. Probably will try the deadwind pass grind that has been suggested or I will log in during the workday and run us to whatever dundeon and log us out there. We’ll hit 60 eventually but I think our goal of Thanksgiving isn’t going to happen.

1 Like

you’re a neckbeard player - it’s alright.

just stop acting.

2 Likes

I rushed to 60 and even then I was 9 days played. 7 is definitely above average.

1 Like

Wow, didn’t know the bar was so low for people.

I’m honestly astounded it takes people more than 8 days played to hit 60 in p1 if they actually tried to level. I guess if you tried to level blacksmithing and fishing to 300 before 60 that makes sense?

Far more players are level 60 now than when the honor system released in Vanilla. Phase 2 did not release early, not even close.

As someone with an epic mount and a passive 8% mount speed boost, I generally find it to be unhelpful for reducing the number of deaths on my way to BRD due to the fact that the entire pathway there from the flight point is covered by horde at peak hours.

Releasing the honor system separate from BGs is the primary issue. The timing of it has nothing to do with anything, other than maybe the number of people still stuck trying to level up through this.

It was always going to be bad. I pray that it is also very, VERY brief.

No! I’d be 60 and laying bodies at my feet!

It was released as the majority of players are already level 60 and farming MC and Ony in 1 day so most hardcore players do not play other then raid night or farming for future phases as there was nothing else to do since MC/Ony is very easy.

way more people have epic mounts and T1 after 80 days in classic than 136 days in vanilla. the game is designed for a spread, not to wait for everyone to catch up to the current end

Thank the rush rush ppl and streamers for this mess. Naxx by St patty day inc.

Its looking like Blizz wants classic to be a 1 year game.

lol @ this kid “super casually” spending 7 days to level his alt lmfao. Go outside you absolute weirdo.

2 Likes