Was in a BG with all BOTs except me

…and 1 ret paladin. Me and the one other human being had a good laugh about it. It was hilarious. Reminded me of Counter Strike with Bots enabled. All the botting claims are 100% true, the 70-79 bracket is out of control. I didnt really believe it until i saw it with my own eyes lol.

5 Likes

It’s because mega servers are unlocked now and you can create level 55 DKs without another toon on the server, for free.

The bots are trying to catch up for all the time the servers were locked.

I wonder how ol’ Flloyd’s been.

1 Like

Yup they were all DKs, except myself and the Ret. Hadn’t seen that many DKs in a BG since OG wotlk launch. And they all had the same movement and action script lol.

1 Like

It’s false advertisement. We pay $15/month to play an MMO against real players.

Player versus player (PvP) is a type of multiplayer interactive conflict within a game between human players.[1]

Bots are not HUMAN PLAYERS yet Blizzard still calls BGs “PvP” this is a lie and is literally false advertisement. We are all owed damages for paying a monthly fee to play PvP against real players when we aren’t getting that; and worse they’re lying about it by passing them off as real players and not NPCs.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we only pay to access the servers. We aren’t guaranteed any type of gameplay

True you don’t own the account and you’re only paying for access.

But if they advertise that you get to play against other players and they aren’t really other players, that’s false advertisement.

If they sold $15/mo. subs for a game where you play against bots it would be different, but they tell us they are real players when they aren’t. We’re paying for that, and it’s not true. It isn’t even the same kind of game if it isn’t real players.

I hope you won then.

1 Like

I’ve said this before but I can’t for the life of me understand why they’d allow it to get this bad.

Yes, I understand bots pay a sub too… HOWEVER, we are just over two months away from what is quite possibly the largest game launch the company has had in the past 5 years (diablo 4). Blizzard has also already had its reputation as a gaming company take a number of self inflicted, massive hits the past 5-10 years. How on earth can they expect to make the case to consumers that the company can be trusted to meaningfully support diablo 4 when it has straight abandoned other products like wow classic. Particularly when this is a live service game with a subscription fee specifically meant to fund the expense of such upkeep, and D4 has no such funding behind it. So yeah, those bots are paying a sub, but you’d think that even temporarily blizz would be going out of their way make an effort to demonstrate that they aren’t a failed company, and can be trusted.

1 Like

Watch out, a bunch of pve’ers who never Bg or queue one BG once a month will come in here saying that this isn’t happening.

1 Like

They could be doing alot more money imagine if those bots where getting ban on day 1 or 2 of there monthly sub each time. They would have to pay over and over again .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.