"Warthin" is the abbreviation we are going with?

Can’t use WW

Blizz not allowed any “W”s

I implore you to join in the cause of Warthin. Our number is small but our cause is great.

1 Like

Is there a filter to ignore any post that includes 'Warthin".

3 Likes

WoWWW/10char

the kindest and the best people use warthin.

Thinwars??

In Warthin we trust

preach sister

“we” will be going with WW. Or at least all of the people I’ve talked to about it are using WW or TWW.

2 Likes

War Within is fine, or WW or TWW.

“Warthin” just sounds like people are trying to hard to sound clever.

2 Likes

I’m still going to use TWW.

WW ,WW 2 all that sound too much like classes and something that should be used as a term in World of Tanks and more commonly in World War 1 and 2 and buy that snake Bush…

So Im not using any but TWW.

2 Likes

TWW lacks the same kind of POW that

WARTHIN

Has

tiktok WOOOOOOW sound

If by pow you mean it reminds people to take their heart medication then sure, pow.

1 Like

Know that the Board notice your efforts and consider you as a valued member of the community.

I think you mean cult.

1 Like

I’m just gonna call it WW, regardless of what the rest of the community comes up with.

1 Like

Unlike wwers/ twwers, w(w)e, the warthinners, believe in inclusivity and open-mindedness.

We don’t care if you refer to the War Within as www or twww. We merely prefer our way of life of saying warthin.

And those who say the words of warthin may come and go as they please, and they are not bound by any type of ‘bond of obedience or loyalty’ subjecting themselves to exclusively using warthin.

All are welcome to embrace Warthin and all are welcome not too.

Know that the warthinners welcome the idea of warwit, sister.

Warfarin is a PITA! Having to go for regular INR tests and keep changing doses depending on what I’m eating.

Sod that, I’m on rivaroxaban/Xarelto now!

3 Likes

Dude TWW is 8 syllables….

Way to many.

Even WW is 6 syllables still too much.

Hence Warthin.

There’s no way people are going to spend the time sounding out any variant of WW… let’s just be honest